The Affair

Chapter 3

Jennifer's P.O.V

I can't believe this was happening, I sound like such a fool I thought to myself. Oh, but hes so amazing just look at him, he was around in his early thirty's I know it was quite an age difference, but there had been no man to make me laugh apart from my Father.
He got me up and put his hand around my waist and got our soda's we ordered I put the sodas down on the bench just getting ready to sit down as he grabbed my hips and stared into my eyes. I put my hands around his shoulders as he leaned closer towards me and kissed me gently then he slowly moved his lips away from mine stroking back my hair and whispered,

"I like chicks with guitars." He said with a dirty smile.

I smiled and laughed at him, "Oh, really now i would have never guessed." I said and brang him down onto the chairs by the table and we just sat there drinking our soda's not saying just looking into each others eyes, for a good five minutes we were silent.

"You don't have to if you don't want to but I was kinda wondering (he started scratching his head) if you could come over to my house after wards.... Just for like awhile if you wanted to." Billie said so sweetly I just couldn't say no.

I nodded probably more than was meant too, but heck I was very happy and said, "Yes id love to that's very kinda of you sir.. I mean Billie."

Billie's P.O.V

She called me sir, isn't she so sweet I said thinking to myself got her up again, and put my arm around her waist and gave her a slight peck on the check as we started to head to my house.

"My cars just a couple of stores away." I said.

Then I remember to myself, SHIT the kids my wife holy hell what am I going to do! I really loved Adrienne, but I really liked this girl to, I mean I didn't want to sound like a cheat cause well I'm not cheating.Me and Adrienne had been fighting alot recently , but I still felt pretty guilty about what I was doing, and well I couldn't let Adrienne see me with another girl, I mean where married..Right..? So I realised Tre lived pretty close to here and Tre did give me that house key..So decided to pretend that was my house, Jennifer wouldn't know and neither would Tre because he was out on his gofting thingy and wouldn't be back for some weeks.

I thought it was a great plan and no one would no a thing.

"Ah, there's my Car." I said as I opened the door for her.

"Thank you Billie, your very kind to let me come to your house." Suddenly I felt kinda hoarse, I knew that lying was bad and cheating was even worse.

"OH..Ah..Um..Erm that's well that's fine Jenn..Jennifer" I stuttered ,