The Affair

Chapter 20

Billie's P.O.V
So much confusion was running through my mind, why..why he here and wheres Jakob, but I was so pleased to see him.

"Son I'm here, Daddy's here..its ok." I said as I wrapped my arms around him tightly letting him cry in my chest.

"Come in ill get you some cocoa and you can tell me all about it,hows about that?" He nodded his head as we went inside, my poor 17 year old son sat down on the lounge sofa as I went to the kitchen to make him his drink, I could hear his crying, I didn't know what it was about, but he was my son and ill always accept him. I came out with his cocoa and handed it to him and sat right next to him rubbing his shoulder with my hand.

"Want to tell me about it?"

"Dad.." He spoke softy.

"I..can I live with you?" My eyes turned wider in shock I thought he was happier with his mother 'after all I've done to them'.

"Hey your mother loves you you know that, I'm sure what evers wrong right now ill be right in the morning." I said trying to crack a smile. he wiped his eyes, he looked at me I had never seem so much sorrow his his eyes he didn't need a reason..an explanation..an excuse to stay with his own father I held him tightly .

"Yes you can stay." he looked up to me with joy and a smile came on his once saddened face.

"Wheres Jakob?" I asked trying to change the subject to something to brighter. Joey looked over at the front door.

"He's with Mum.." He looked back up at me .

"Any ways Dad I got to tell you why I went--" I held him tighter and hushed him

"It's late Joey ill set up a place in the spare room and you can stare there and then you can tell me all about this in the morning okay ?" I kissed him on the forehead and went upstairs to make the bed.

Jennifer's P.O.V

"I'm sorry, there seems to be a slight delay we should be appearing in Paris, France in about another four hours." the flight attendant shouted into the speaker at three in the morning I groaned and looked over at Mark, who was fast asleep I sighed 'How can someone sleep through all this noise its crazy.'
A skinny girl around in her twenty's with her blond hair up in a bun came up to me she was wearing a tight blue outfit. I swear they get shorter and shorter every time they come out.

"Excuse me I'm afraid you're going to have to buckle you and your young one up. There's a storm coming and we need to make sure every ones safe." I put on a fake smile and nodded.

Billie's P.O.V

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" I groaned trying to compete with my alarm clock I shoved it against the wall as its battery's flung out.I slowly got up and walked down the hall way as I remember what happened last night. I looked in the spare room and he was fast asleep
he looked so peaceful I shut the door trying not to make any noise as I walked down stairs into the kitchen to make some coffee.
It had been two hours now, I stood around waiting for him to wake up just looking at my empty coffee cup.

"Morning..." he said softly coming down the stairs in his gray boxers.

"Hey little man." I said cracking a smile.

"You want coffee?"

"Dad..I'm seventeen..wheres the beer?" He said scratching his jet black hair letting out a yawn and opening the fridge door.
My eyes grew wider

"First off its ten it the fucking morning second your only seventeen and thirdly your only seventeen!"
Joey hutched his back and slammed the fridge shut.

"Geez man loosen up. I wouldn't have a beer at this time." he chuckled lightly
I sighed

"Teenagers" I whispered to myself still staring at my empty coffee mug.

"Where's Jennifer any ways?" He asked pouring milk to his cereal. "You mean your step mother?" he nodded .

"She had to go to Paris for her new job and she figured she'd take Mark with her because she'd miss him to much otherwise." I said sadly, I really missed her. I missed waking up and seeing her instead of in empty pillow, I missed her so much there was a pain in my stomach as a single tear fell down my cheek.

"How long?" He asked taking a seat next to me and eating his cereal.

"Months.." I let out a huge sigh.

"Dad..im so sorry I feel--" I interrupted him I really didn't want to think about it.

"So whats this about you running away, you want to talk about it yet?" Joey cracked on half a smile

"I just--" tears was in the making of his eyes "I just.. I... I love you Dad"

"I love you too Joey" I said smiling while rubbing his back.

Jennifers P.O.V

I layed on the ground lifeless as my baby fell dead before me.
I was so weak, blood was dripping out of my head I felt paralised,unable to move.
Fire was everywhere I felt so hot, burns were all over my body
I could barely keep my eyes open for any longer.
I felt a sudden drop in my heart as my eyes closed shut....