The Affair

Chapter 21

---Next Day---
Billies P.O.V

"Joey im going to work soon how will I know you havent been watching cartoons all day?"
I said looking at him as his eyes were glued to that idiot box.

"....Because I will be." Joey replied smiling back cheekily at me.

I chuckled, "God things never around change around here."

I put on my coat and grabed my keys, just when I heard continous knocking at the door.
I opened it and saw Tre jumping up and down.
I sighed "Yes Tre?"

"BATHROOM!!" He ran into the house and was making his way to the bathroom, till he saw Joey he stared at him for a couple of seconds then shot up the stairs.

"Wow it looks like he really missed me.." Joey said sarcastitly

"You know how Tre is." I chuckled.

A couple minutes later Tre came down the stairs
looking quite hapy with himself .

"I just REALLY needed to go, Okay well I better be off now bye Joey bye Billie." He was just heading out the door when he stopped for a couple of seconds gathering his thoughts.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS JOEY!!!" Tre screamed up and down and grabbed the poor kid hugging him tightly.

"Well I guess ill leave you two alone then." I said smiling. I opened the door and straightened my coat

"Bye guys."

Joey looked at me worryingly and then looked back at Tre who was still hugging him tightly not letting him breath. "Yea..er..bye.."

Tre's P.O.V

I just couldn't believe Joey was right next to me! He was like my best friend
we ALWAYS used to watch elmo's world together and now he's back!
I let out a huge smile and hugged him again "Joey you wanna watch elmos world?" I said cuffing his hands on mind.
"Hell yeah!"

No ones P.O.V

"What are you saying Adie . What you think Im not GOOD enough for your 'family' " John pushed her into the wall looking at her sleezly with vodka in one hand and the other pinned on her shoulder. "No John, Im just saying, maybe him going was best." she sighed.
"Theres nothing fucking wrong with me. " He said as he jammed more vodka inside his mouth when wiped his lips with his arm.
"I've been the best second father for this kid, we have to get him back." He spat at her. "No you werent!" She pushed him away and busted out crying "All I wanted was a normal family, just please let him atleast be with his father." She looked into his eyes with sorrow he glared back at her then pushed her harder against the wall and walked off.
"Please John.." she whispered bitting her lip as she whimpered
"Leave.." He said darkly just about to go up the stairs. Adrienne ran over to him and grabbed him "John you know I have no money, I can't go any where just please let my kid be with Billie.. Please?" She spoke softly
"Just go.." He spat.
His eyes seemed red from the rage, he seemed so serious though and hardly drunk although he was totally wasted.
Adrienne nodded her head and spoke softly "I'll just get my stuff--"
he cuffed his hands with so much anger and pushed her away with such force "JUST GO ALREADY!" He shouted and walked up stairs. Adrienne covered her mouth in gasp as tears streamed down her beautiful clear skin.
"IM NOTHING DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" she cried. "I want my son" she whispered "I want Billie.." I WANT MY LIFE BACK!" She scretched.

---Billies House---
-No ones P.O.V-

Tre stoped the elmo's world taped.

"What'd you do that for we were getting up to the good bit!" Joey hit Tre on the head sighing loudly Tre gave a big smile.

"Because I wanted to talk" he said gently rubbing Joeys back up and down.

"Ugh, not this again listen Tre I told you I stopped last time."

"I know I just wanted to---"

"Im home!" Billie entered the room interrupting what they were saying, he loved that he could finally talk and someone would be there listening.

"Um...Hi?" Joey said as Tre waved a little bit but still his whole attention on Joey

"The boss only wanted me to sign some papers today" He said with a big grin on.
He couldn't wait to spend the day with his son.

"Oh and Tre your boyfriends here" Billie said opening the door for Mike who was helping Billie sign the papers and wanted to come over.

"Shut up Billie that was two years ago, let it go already!" Tre said slapping Billie,

Joey laughed aloud "I KNEW IT! Mike you little slut!"

Mike walked over and gave Joey a hug, he had never had a son and he felt like Joey fulled that spot. "How're ya kid" Mike said holding on to joey tight.

"Geez how many hugs AM I going too get!" Joey said with a funny frown.

"Tre we better get going and let these two catch up." Mike said tapping Tre's shoulder.

Tre sighed, "Alright, as long as we get to go to the zoo on the way to my house."

"Fine." Mike said with a deep sigh.

"You two have fun now." Billie teased just as they went out the door .

Billie sat himself of the soda next to Joey,
"Now I know todays been a relaxing day, but tomorrow your going back to school mr. " he jabbed joey in the arm with a smile.

"Right about that...." Joey gulped "Dad I quit.."

I long silence fell apon them. Billie always wanted what was best for his boys and having a good education was one of the things he was always concerned about.
Billie stared down in his black skinny jeans, then took a breath and look back up at Joey with gloomy eyes but trying not to look disapointed.

"Dad..Im sorry I know it meant alot to you." Joey said looking his father right in the eyes.