The Affair

Chapter 23

Morning
Adriennes P.O.V

I put my hands around his smooth body and kissed him gently on the neck. He turned around and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and placed a gentle kiss on my lips "Thanks babe."
he said with a dirty look on his face, whilst rubbing his soft hands up and down my body.

"We should get up, shouldn't we?" I said with guilt plastered to my face.

"Oh come on, everyone's seen you naked before." He said as he rolled me over and kissed me repeatedly making me squirm.

"Babe we better get changed." I said just pushing him away trying to find my clothes.

"Looking for this?" he said as my held my bra.

"Give that back Tre." I said as I snatched it back.

-door knocks-

"Shit, honey you stay up here and get changed ill answer it." Tre said trying not to panic.
I felt so bad about sleeping with Billie's friend Tre , but in a way I liked him mabe even loved him he's was just so sweet and always tried to make me happy..

Tres P.O.V

"Hey Tre I was just wondering if...OH MY GOD TRE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Mike said looking extremely puzzled,

"Ohh yeah, heh I forgot." I said smiling at myself.

"What..did you score last night? Mike said trying to make a joke properly thought I was masterbating or something.

"Actually I did." I said looking quite proud of myself.

"Oh, I better go then but before I do just tell me what does it feel like to not be a virgin anymore?" Mike teased

"Whatever Mike i've been laid far more than you have." I said as I waved to Mike so he could finally go already.

Billies P.O.V

I quickly rushed out of bed and grabbed a glass of ice cold water and rushed to Joeys room I went right beside him and poured it on his face.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" I screamed in his ears.

"Holy shit Dad what's wrong!" Joey said in a rather panicing mode, properly thinking the house was on fire or something.

"You got to get ready for school silly." I said while ruffling his hair.

"YOU WOKE ME UP JUST SO I COULD GET READY FOR SCHOOL!?" he took his pillow from behind him and started hitting me with it.

"Woah woah woah, carm down, come on now you got to get ready."
I said pulling his pillow away from his enogenic hands.

"Fine, So what do I wear to this thing any ways?" He said as if it as his last day alive.

"This little number" I chuckled while pulling out thee most ugliest uniform. It had a grey shirt and grey shorts with a blue jacket saying 'St. Jimmy's Catholic'.

"I have to wear this.. IN PUBLIC?" Joey scretched.

"Your such a sissy go put it on ill be downstairs making my morning coffee."

Joeys P.O.V

Ok I know I look fat in this uniform but Dad didnt have to rub it in.
I made my way depressingly down the stares as I saw Dad making his 'morning coffee' .
He cracked up laughing ,"Oh my boy you look SMASHING!"
He said with a big grin on his face, I sighed.
"Let's just get this over with."

__Later__

There it was, thee most biggest, weirdest school I have ever seen, I was ten minutes late already for my first class, but its not like I cared, I dreaded going to school.

"You know if you didn't have you put on so many piercings every day im sure we would be on time." Dad teased just as I was putting on my last tounge ring.

"Ok you better go now." He said giving me my school bag.

"What? Your not coming in with me?" my eyes shot up I really didn't want to go alone.

"Joey your 17 now I think you can handle it." I made a long sigh and put on my back pack dad kissed my forehead.

"I'll be here at 3:30 to pick you up." he rubbed my back.

"No I can walk." I said as I just got out of the car

"Bye son." Dad said it like I was only three or something.

"BYE!" I shouted rather rudely,

I quickly made my way up the school stairs and into the hall way, it was dead silent, everyone was in the classes already. As if I didn't just look like a jerk with this uniform I had to be alone to.
My first class was 35b I looked everywhere for it till I came across a janitor and he pointed it out to me I quickly walked in.

"Ah seems like Joey decided to join us." the teacher said with sarcasm.

"Sorry im late.." I said not really caring.

"Class this is Joey Armstrong." The teacher said in a rather proper english accent.

"Joey im Mrs. lietak ill be your new science teacher." She said firmly like all catholic teachers do. "Big whoop.." I said walking away from her as I sat on the chair at the back of the class and got my books out of my bag and into the doors on my desk.