Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

"Yeah she will be fine with you." I heard my mom say.

"Okay, and I hope that the girls left that half eaten box of Burger King french fries?" I heard Ms. Bismuth say. My mom laughed half-heartedly.

"If your acid reflex starts up again the tube goes back in." Ms. Bismuth threatens. I hear him. Bryan.

"Mom. My key kinda fell in that little drain thing next to the handicap spot in front of the ER." I couldn't help it. I laughed at him. I scared everybody which made me laugh a little harder.

"Sorry. Just I was waking up and you guys are all hilarious." I said as I walked to mom's bathroom wiping at my eyes. I grabbed a face towel for wel of course my face and got the eye crust that had formed cause, well, Bryan kept waking me up with his killer snores every now and then throughout the night. I walked back out and Bryan had a look that I couldn't understand. Well, could've understood had I not just woken up. I kissed my mom on the cheek and taped the picture I took of her while she was asleep while I was making a goofy face. She rolled her eyes.

"Please take her away!" she joked. I smiled and hugged Ms. Bismuth.

"I will be off at 8." I nodded and walked after Bryan. He closed the gap that purposely put between us in the room. He put his hand around my shoulders. I kept pace with him. He opened my door for me and tossed our stuff in the back seat. When he got in the car he leaned across and kissed my cheek. I smile and turned his head to kiss him full on the lips.Again. And again. And a few more times. Lastly, one passionate one.

"So, how did school go." I say between pants. He chuckles and grabs my hand as he puts the Nissan in reverse and pulls out the hospital parking lot.

"Thanks for reminding me I left my binder and jacket at D's house. You don't mind a pit stop do you?" I shake me head no but in actuallity I am uncomfortable because I have steered clear of Bryan and all that has to do with him as best I could before last week. I don't really know much of the people around him except for what Amber and Heather gossip about.

He looked over my expression and used his thumb to smooth the top of my hand. I smiled as he lifted my hand and kissed it.

"I won't let them bite you. I'll do that myself."

"Ha! You are so funny. Bite me and I bite back." the mood changed as me and Bryan turned to the same wavelength. I bit the bastard that shot me and tried to kill my mom.

"Yea I saw the bite marks on his arm and neck." yeah he went back.

"And nose." I added. He was trying to choke me. I wanted him to die.

"Remind me not to piss you off." he said trying to get away form the subject.

"I have but you kept messing with me last night." the mood fixed itself to flirtatious and teenage hormones.

He turned into D's driveway and honked the horn. He turned off the car and as the shy little kitten I am I stayed purring and glued to my seat. He came to my door and I locked it. He laughed and that distracted me as he quck as lightning to unlock my door. He put his lips against mine and I turned my head when I looked into his eyes. Man I can't stand him. He bit me and backed off.

" I bit you. Bite me back." I got out of the car and when I closed it D came out and jumped Bryan.

I laughed and leaned against the car. My nerves making me seem cool when I was like skip this so I can get out of here! I sighed lightly and they got up.

"Natasha right?" D asked quickly. I nodded and they ran into the house. I walked in calmly while freakng out on the inside. found my temporary haven in the single recliner in the corner. They dropped down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Pit stop, my ass. I held back a scowl and a growl as Bryan walked through with a sandwich. He looked at me and grinned as he sat in front of me.

We are just gonna do the Calculus worksheets and then be on our way to my place. Don't be so anxious he said. I kicked him and he tickled me under my knee. Strange place to be ticklish but that is a place I am ticklish at and can't and can believe he remembered that.