Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

Bryan went and grabbed my bag seeing as I had the same caculus work. I thanked him when he gave me my bag and then I perched myself in that chair and got to work. Devon came in and had kid's mix in a huge bowl and a small bowl for me I smiled and thanked him.

"Devon where is the restroom?" I said during a comercial as we were all finishing our homework and bowls of kids mix. Although mine had a bunch of the pretzels. I don't eat them. I try to remember why not but I just don't remember or care.

Devon got up and I followed scooting away from Bryan cause at one point these two idots got into a fight of who was right when they were both wrong mixing up the variables and the positive and negative integers. So, I had slithered in between the two of them. I heard him chuckle and glanced at him with a smile as I turned the corner. Devon opened the door for me and dramatically bowed. He kissed my hand and stepped away.

"Don't do that when I come out." he laughed and made an eew face.

"What? You don't know how to wash your hands?"

"I do. I just don't need you spreading germs after I just washed them." he turned his head and walked around the corner as I stepped into the half bathroom and used it.

I came out and was surprised to see they weren't there. I got the same feeling I got when he jumped through the kitchen window. Devon popped out and I forced my self not to react physically and just squealed backing up. I played it off as they were picking there ears. I squealed a little hard and I started laughing.

"Now that's how to stop an attacker!" Devon said tilting his head to one side. I laughed making an effort for a full-hearted laugh.

"Dev, you can do the rest on your own. Time for me to get going. It's past 6."

"A'aight B-boi. See ya tomorrow." They did a goofy handshake. Then a slightly cooler one and Bryan got my stuff and his. I gave Devon a light hug and pinched him.

"That's for making me squeal." he laughed and waved us off as he closed the front door. I started to breath heavily. He got in the car and mumbled an apology. I tried to say its ok. But, it turned into a sniffle. I put on my seat belt and kept from looking at him as I cleared my eyes and wiped my face. We came to a light and he leaned over to me and kissed my cheek. He moved my hair from in front of my face and kissed my other cheek. His eyes showed panick as he saw how I had been shaking the whole time. He drove slightly faster than needed and turned off the car as we pulled into his place.

He quickly took me out of the car and I started to just be the weak child I hate to be and I showed my tears. I hid in his muscular chest and held onto him for support. He led me up the stairs and up into his room. I sat on the bed and he laid me down I kept my eyes on his even though he was beautifully blurry. I wiped my face to get a better look at him. He layed beside me and cradled me in his arms. I spoke without my own permission.

"I was scared. I was afraid. I was in pain. I almost died."

He countered my words with his own.

"I almost lost you. I was confused. I was mad. I needed you to live."

I kissed him and tasted the tears from my face. I slowly crawled onto his chest and rested there as he kissed the top of my head. At one point we fell asleep but one of his growls of a snore woke me up shortly and I just smiled, kissed his cheek, and got our stuff out the car.

I went into the kitchen and laughed when I saw that I had dinner instructions. Well, they weren't instructions as much as they were orders. "Make that spaghetti that you and your mom make. I love that." signed Ms. B. I smiled and she had already had the groceries out across the table. So, I started cooking. I heard the last step on the stairs creaking and he walked in with a glare. I smiled and turned to him opening my arms. His glare faded and he kissed me.

He slowly turned me and he pulled me up onto the kitchen table. I pushed him back teasingly. He kissed my neck and I bit him. He pulled up my hand and turned my palm as he kissed up my arm. He turned to the brace that I was given after they took off my cast and folded my hands as he kissed my knuckles. I used my free hand to pull his face to mine and when our lips touched he pulled me closer into him. I played with his hair as we kissed.
He moaned and his hand slid into my shirt and up my back to my bra strap and his hands just lingered there. I started to breathe heavily. I lowered my good hand down the back of his shirt and lightly scratched him. He bit my lip and I moaned as I parted my lips and his tongue came out to play. I looked up in time as I remembered I was cooking. I broke the kiss and slowly pulled out. He got a sly look in his eye and before I could hop away form him he unclasped my bra. I popped him and tried to hook it back he chuckled and I stepped away from him when his hands came back up to me.

"I'll put it back Nae."

"You better." I said. He did and slid his hand around to right under my chest. He pulled me into him and I leaned back to kiss him for my release.

I kicked him out of the kitchen as not to have a fire be it the food or us. Once the food was fully cooked I put the food on low heat and waited for Ms. Bismuth to get home. She had just called my cell phone and was appy when I told her it had just finished.

I walked into the living room and Bryan patted his lap for me to sit in. I slid in and he made a perverted grunting noise that made me hop up only for him to quickly grab my waist and pull me back onto his lap hard. And I yelped.

"Sorry. Too hard for you?" I pulled him off and sat on the opposite corner pouting. He pulled me down by my feet and laid on top of me.

"Bryan? Get off."

I am back and you know you don't want him off. You want him all up on you.

Grr. Shut up!

He started to mess with me by calming me down by stroking my face and looking me in the eyes. He slowly pulled us up and I gave up and sat in his lap. The house phone went off and it was behind us and he wasn't moving so I stood up and turned leaning over him. I had to sit facing and as I asked hello, I heard Bryan's chuckle on the other end. I looked at him and I saw the sly smile he had.

"You are impossible!" I yelled. I leaned over him again and put the phone back and I was trying to turn back around when he grabbed me at my wast and held me in place. The blood started to ruch to my head from our position. He roughly pulled me into a kiss. He started to spread his legs wider and seeing as my legs were outside of his, my legs were spreading too.

"Bryan stop!" I said hiding my face in his shoulder. He chuckled in my ear before he sucked on the side of my neck. I sighed nibbling on the side of his neck as we were so close together. My body reacted on it's own and grinded into him.

"Home Sweet Home" we heard through the door. We both split like we had just done something were weren't supposed to.

Ms. Bismuth walked in and ran straight to the bathroom. Me and Bryan ended up laughing with the small breaths we had left. We got up and headed to the kitchen. He licked the side of my neck one last time before it was dinner time.