Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

When I walked in behind Nae I saw I had left a little spit on the side of her neck. I licked it off and she just popped my arm. She hits me in that same spot all the time. I pulled up my sleeve and saw I had a dark red spot. She turned passing me my plateand saw me looking at my arm, She saw the spot and started laughing at me.

"I owe you, Nae." I said as I grabbed my plate from her and my mom walked in and took her coat off and put it on the hook on the backdoor. She grabbed my plate from me and I snatched it back. The spaghetti started to slide and I had to lean down onto the table to keep my spaghetti from falling.

"You ungrateful. I worked all day today and you can't even spare me an already made plate of spaghetti?" she said exaggerratedly. Nae and I laughed at her and Nae put moms plate in front of her face and sat down with her own.

"So, what have you been up to since you guys left the hospital this afternoon?" she asked with obvious suspicion.

"I met Devon today." Nae said. Cause I was thinking about recently. Nae saw that and kicked me under the table.

"Yeah, Devon needed a lot of help with calculus." I added.

"Actually he got more right than you did." she said smugly.

"He did not." I protested.

"You really shouldn't lie to yourself Bryan." she joked. My mom laughed at us.

"Okay, and seeing that there are no other dishes you guys ate at his house?" she asked.

"Yeah. I found out that Nae doesn't like pretzels." I said more to myself than the them.

"Good. So, I just need to still worry about you touching my bag of midnight pretzels." Nae laughed at me there.

"Okay now Nae. Do you want to go to school next week or wait a little longer. Your arm should still hurt every now and again." My mom asked her.

"It should?" Nae said dumbly.

"I haven't realized since I left the hospital." she said taking a sideways glance at me while my moms head was down. Mom got up as that was the last of her spaghetti and left her plate in the sink. She was half way out the door before she yelled back to me.

"Bryan. Clean the dishes." Nae laughed and did the same by leaving her plate. The both of them could easily wash their plates. She walked past me and the way she walked off. She was doing it to tease me.

Well, hell. It worked.

"Naughty. Not nice at all." I said. She looked back with an innocent face and slipped out hte kitchen.

This weekend. She's mine. Cause mom is going with Ms. Kramer and Ms. Hill to that ancient chick flick. Something about two old people falling in love and finding out that they had met before when their parents had both brought hem on a trip to Europe when they were both 10. Yeah. Boring. Then, they are probably going to hang out and do whatever it is they do. I finished the 3 plates, my bowl from breakfast, and the forks and my spoon and walked into the living room to see Nae on the couch.

"Took you long enough." she mumbled. I laughed and sat next to her. I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her into the same position we were in before mom interupted us. She smiled as she leaned in to kiss me. I heard the shower running and heard moms soprano voice. Reminding me she plans to go to church on Sunday since she's off.

" Bryan. Move your hand." she said. So, I moved my hand down to her waist and she adjusted getting closer. I grabbed her ass and she grinded into me. I moaned into the kiss and the phone went off again. She quickly leaned over me and her chest was right in my face. I bit her nipple and she gasped and tried to move but I kept her still.

"Hello? Heather? How'd you get this number? Yeah, Ms. Bismuth offered. He is sitting on the couch with me. I am thinking about going back to school. What did you do to Christie? Yes. I will surely pinch him for you. Do Breanna and Amber know cause I was finst to call right before I go to bed and then was gonna tell you guys. Yes. Of course his house smells like him. Bye. Oh hush you silly idiot. Bye. Wait how did you get his house number? You really shouldn't take other peoples phones. Don't prank call Christie and Jenna."

Nae sighed and I did too. She leaned back over to put up the phone and got out of my lap.

"Not nice." she licked my neck like I had done her and pinched me before running up the stairs. I ran up after her and she found the room she was gonna be sleeping in. If I had left it unclean she would be sleeping in my room with me. I sighed.

I jumped over the bed lightly and fell on top of her. Her shocked face was all happy as she saw me and I kissed her. She slid down and bit my nipple. That was obvously for when she was getting the phone. I pulled her up and almost said what I really have been meaning to say. But, instead I bit her other nipple. I put my hand over her mouth and bit slighlty harder. She closed her eyes tight and scratched at my arms. Then, I got up pulling her with me. She pushed me down on the bed and kissed me one last time.

She kicked me out and we got ready for bed like behaved senior high school students. I walked into my room and fell back on my bed. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Nae in my XL shirt and her old soccer shorts from sophmore year. She walked in and kissed me.

"Good night Bryan."

"Good night Natasha." she sat on my bed with me and held my hand. She pulled it up to her face and I caressed her cheek. She looked me in my eyes before smiling and letting go of my hand.

"Oh and for Heather." she slid her hand under the covers and pinched me on the ass. I grunted and glared after her. I turned on my TV and watched Will Smith on Nick at Nite.

"I love you." I said. It was for her. Just not to her, yet.