Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

"What is taking you young people so long?" Ms. Bismuth asked.

"Your son stole a roll out my bag!" I yelled excitedly. They all laughed and I pinched Bryan on his side to compensate for the burning trail down my side. We walk to the car and since the box was still there we got in on the same side. As I ducked down he whispered in my ear.

" I am gonna pinch you back." as I sat and scooted I watched him come in. He already had a smile as he closed the door. I gained conciousness and kept from ogling him so much so that the parentals would stay oblivious. Although I feel as though they have caught on a little.

They were being silly. They being my mom and Ms. Bismuth. They turned on the radio station and started listening to Runaway Love by Ludacris featuring Mary J. Blidge. My mom did Ludacris's rap parts. While Ms. Bismuth did Mary's background.

"Lisa's stuck up in a world on her own. Forced to think that Hell is a place called home. Nothin' else to do but get some clothes and pack. She says she's 'bout to run away and never come back.", my mom rapped horribly and off beat.

"Runaway love, runaway love......Runaway love, Runaway love!" Mrs. Bismuth yell and sang at various sour keys. We all started laughing. It was then that I had noticed that Bryan's hand was behind my back seeing as I had scooted up to turn off the radio as a joke. I slowly scooted back and when he didn't move his hand out the way I looked at him and saw he didn't care. Well, I kinda didn't either so I scooted back and he moved his hand to where he was holding my left side. For the rest of the ride he would slowly hold me harder and that would spike my heart.

Seeing as I couldn't take it I moved his hand. He pouted and smirked. How the hell do you do that?! And still look so damn, ugh!!! I love him but I want to hit him with a bat right now. Not metal. Wood.

So you are crazy and homicidal?

Shut up!

We went to the hotel that my aunt's had for 4 more days before they take my mom with them to watch over her as they say. My mom says they're gonna torture the living and dying hell out of her. We went up but as fate, cruel, evil, humiliating fate would have it, the elevator was small so with the wheelchair raking up space me and Bryan had to wait for a seperate elevator to go up in. As soon as the door closed he picked me up like I was a flipping elementary kid and kissed me. Well, then I was a little kid. I was happy. The elevator across from us dinged and was empty so he walked me in to that one with me still in his arms and around his waist. At that I grew a little and kissed him more passionately. He propped me up against the back left corner and pushed into me. My hand slid down and so did his. He pulled my waist into him and my other hand played in his hair. His lips glided down to my neck and I moaned just as the elevator stopped. He stepped back and I hopped down. We walked off the elevator as some little kids ran in as their parents pushed a stroller in past us. I looked down the hall and three seconds later Ms. Bismuth looked out and saw us. I ran to her.

Runaway love.