Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

I loved the way Nae plays with me. If only she would stop running away. I want her on my arm. I am the head of that school like I have been for 3 years. Even as a freshman I was the little big man after Garrett Hedge. But, I guess I owe it to her. I never want us to have a fight where she brings up that we're only together cause I thought she was going to die in my arms. That would hurt too much. It ain't a lie. But it still ain't all that true either. I felt something on my shoulder and I looked over at Nae.

"Why are we still sitting in the driveway?" she asked. I gasped and revved the car only for her to grab my arm and then turn the car back off.

"Kiss me." I did not need to think after that. That cleared my head and put me back in my element. I was joking and flirting the second after.

"I'm sorry for what I have been doing to you Nae. I'll stop getting you so flustered and silent and driving you crazy. But, I can't promise you anything on the biting." I bit her neck again and she could only sigh. After that we were finally on our way to school. That sexy silence that only Nae can do drives me a little insane. How her eyes stay shiny and sometimes golden. Even when dark there like orbs from the galaxy. Sucking me in. Bad thought.

"Hey, baby relax. You're getting a bit excited." I looked at her and shrugged. Before we got into view of the school I slowed the car and stopped it at the stop sign and kissed her sweetly. She bit her lip.

"Sorry. I was driving and thinking bout you at the same time." she rolled her eyes.

"Don't say stuff like that now please."

"Why not?"

"Cause it makes me fight with myself bout openly being your girlfriend. It isn't right with you being perfect and my better judgment and my selfishness colliding."

"Just out of curiosity-" I said driving again, "Which one is in favor of me?"

"Both cause you keep teasing me." she mumbled sheepishly. We slid over the speed bump and I couldn't help but smile smugly.

"I apologize but now I will behave." I turned and she had the smug smile. I raised an eyebrow and she pointed to the spot I always go to. Heather was there with a very provocative sorority shirt with greek letters.