Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I woke up and felt an arm behind my head. I heard the monitor give away my shock. My heart was running a marathon without me. Cause Brian Bismuth was sleeping with me. Not the sex way the random I am going to fall asleep next to while you are asleep. I finally calmed down and I noticed he was fucking awake!

"Hey, Nae." he said with a smirk. Well, if he wants to get close to me he will have to know how to take a punch or a push. I pushed him off the side of the bed and I don't know what I was thinking in elementary he was in gymnastics. Then, he was on the wrestliing team so when he fell he landed quietly. He was supposed to make a thump.

"3000" he said as if he would actually do that many push ups. I said he wouldn't cause he could just he wouldn't really I think. He got closer to me again and this time I slid the monitor off my finger and relaxed my neck. I saw the panicked look on his face and then started laughing. Then, he kissed me. It was on the cheek but it was still a kiss. A sudden kiss. A kiss. He put the monitor back on my finger and the room was practically under high alert. He moved away with a smirk and I wanted to throw a pillow at him but I only had one pillow and I would need the pillow if he was being a jerk and tried to keep it.

I sat up slowly and used the railing to get up straight. He came over and used his stupid muscular arms to help me get all the wires and stuff off. He knew what he was doing cause his mom is a nurse here.

"Mom!" I got out of his grip and ran. He yelled for me. I yelled for my mom. "Momma!" Nurses grabbed me and Brian took me out of their arms and into his.

"Mrs. Copper is all right. Your grandmother and auntare on their way from Texas. Your dad has been told about this and is trying to get leave. I knew that was a too slim chance. But, I knew to call him to tell him I was all right. Wait, am I? I looked at my arm and wrist and for some reason so stupid right now. I didn't pay any attention to the cast and itchy stuff covering my right forearm.

I flinched away from Brian's hand as he wiped the rain from my eyes. I tried to mumble thank you but my throat was stopped and knotted. I tried just breathing and hiccuped. Brian led me back down the hallway but he kept going and made a right. Two window down and I saw my mother. She had a tube in her throat and her right arm was just like mine. But, I think I see some type of wrapping stuff around her chest through the light green patient thing.

Crap! I am wearing a patient thing too. I looked down and thankfully I had a bra on. But the back was open. Not the time for shallow thought you stupid teenager! I sighed and put my hand to the glass. Momma smiled and I smiled to.

I tried to step out of Brian. But, the rain doesn't want him to wipe them away again. I let him take me back to my room and a doctor came in right after us. He asked Brian to leave and Brian just walked outside the door and sat indian style on the side of my room door.

The doctor did his small series of tests and questions. I answered and did them all. The doctor said my discharge would be on Thursday.

"What is today?" I asked. Cause the day felt wrong.

"Today is Monday. You and your mom have both been in semi-comatose states for the past 3 and 4 days. Your mother had woken up yesterday and is doing fine and healing normally. She will have to stay longer. Is ther a place you could stay?" There was an exaggerated cough outside my door and I sighed and nodded to Mr. Brockovich. He preferred I called him Mr. Brock. I nodded and waved goodbye. A nurse came in with Brian and brought me food. I smiled politely and said thank you and first went to the restroom.

Ever since he told me I had been asleep since last Thursday I have had to really use the potty. I looked at myself in the mirror as I washed my hands after I had used it finally and I began to feel like crying. But, the rain didn't fall. He didn't knock and just walked right in. Once again using his stupid muscular arms to hold me so tight.

But, no matter how tight I still jus want to cry off the memory of almost dying. Of running. Of screaming. Of Him. Brian lowered the bed extremely low and pulled us down. I smiled and cuddled to him eating my grapes first. My appetitte right now is just a little strange. Yeah. Not the same. Brian isn't either. I turned into him and saw his tired eyes.

"Brian?"

"Yea?"

"How long have you been watching over me and my mom? Well, yea, 4 days, but, did you go to school Friday? Does anyone know?"

"Yea I went back. I only told your friends. Heather pinched me in my 'greek buttox.' Do you know what that means cause I am not Greece related." I smiled and laughed and he kept silent.

Maybe some things will be the same. Like Heather. She ain't changing anytime soon. I looked up at the tv and watched Scooby-Doo I laughed at Shaggy when he realized Scooby had eaten his sandwich.