Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

"So stay away from him. Got it!" she said as if I was actually afraid of her size 2 self. I waited for her to leave and she came and touched my face.

"I said got it!" she must have wanted a response.

"Get the fuck off of my face before I kick your bony little ass." She looked surprised and pissed at the same time. Then, she slapped. Now I was surprised and pissed. I slapped her back. I kinda forgot about the cast on my arm and when I slapped her she went down hard.

I tried to feel remorseful but she started it. She charged at me and I lifted my hand and she bumped into it. A knot was so gonna be there before tomorrow. She tried again but brought my cast down got on top of me and pinned it under her arm. I slapped and scratched at her with my left arm and she unfairly used both of hers to slap and scratch me. I had enough of this and lifted her 110 lb. ass off of me and started punching her instead. I felt strong arms pull me up and I saw Bryan holding me back as I looked at Christina's bloody nose.

"Now get the fuck away from me!" she got up and grabbed her little purse took out a napkin and left. I huffed and tried to slow my breathing. He put me back in my bed and went back to the door and took out choclates. I smiled. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a face towel and wetted it. He came back and was getting close. I got nervous and backed away.

"Uh I can have a nurse do it Bryan." he was doing this to be cruel. I could see it in his eyes. Crap I like him again. My heart was choking the hell out of me.

"Just be still. I'm just trying to wipe the blood off your forehead and cheek." My toddler senses came back as I pouted and scooted into the corner. He grabbed my arm yanked me back and had me by my waist. I gasped. Stupid muscular guy!! No. Stupid Bryan! I squirmed and he sighed.

"Don't make me."

"Make you do what? Little boy I will do you like I did Christina." I said trying to calm myself down. He smelled so good. He had pretty honey-hazel eyes. They've gotten darker since elementary. I shook of the thoughts and continued to squirm when he pushed against me and I fell back onto the bed. My legs dangling. Not a good position. I can't moved. Shit! He has me pinned.

"Oh you suck! Get off." he laughed and got the blood off my head.

"All you had to do was be still." he said wiping at the blood that had fell down to my chin when I was squirming around.

He tossed the towel back and it landed in the hamper. I was hoping, begging, and praying he would get off me now. But he layed on top of me and looked at me. I hate looking at him. He leaned closer and my eyes darted to his lips. He chuckled and got off.

I know being a black girl that the possibility of me blushing is pretty damn impossible, but shit! All the blood rushed to my face and I wanted at the moment more than anything to kiss him. I took my bag of choclates tore open the bag and turned to the tv.

I ignored him, sort of, doing his homework at the desk on the opposite side of the bed. It was slightly hard to open the candies with one hand so I used my teeth. He offered to help and I stubbornly said no. I heard hysterics and I knew Heather was here. And seeingas Heather is Heather. Breanna and Amber don't ever wanted Heather by herself. Bryan picked up all his stuff and went behind the curtain. He looked at me and begged for me not to tell Heather I was back here. I smiled evily.

"Next time don't mess with me.But, I won't." I lied. I got out of bed and was bombarded back into it by Heather.

"Oh my gosh!" I thought I had lost. I have been so miserable without you. These to wardons have been being mean to me ever since you left. I mean was taken away. Oh! Natasha-poo!"

"Oh it's okay Heather-poo! Guess what?" I heard his pencil drop into the spine of his textbook.

"Natasha? Why do you have that I am finst to get even look." Breanna asked.

I leaned into Heather's ear and whispered, " We have a visitor. Find him for me." She got up and looked around.

"Where Natasha?" Heather said eagerly.

"Where's what?" Amber said confused and bordering on scared.

"He's greek." with that hint Heather pulled the curtain away from him so fast it sounded like screeching tires of a plane on a crash landing. He looked at me and I turned to Breanna and Amber and they shrugged it off.

They knew he must have had it coming for me to do something like that to him. They gave me hugs and we all sat around doing our homework. Brian sent glares my way every now and again when Heather would pinch him. He won't be able to sit comfortably for days.

I told the girls about Christina only for them to tell me she has been bitching all day. Bryan mumbled a sorry and Heather forgave him by pinching him again. I smiled and then Ms. Bismuth came in and told the girls if they were staying too. The girls said no hugged me goodbye and went home. Heather ran back in and pinched Bryan one last time before strutting off.

I looked at my cast and saw Heather's giant blue "Thank You" in greek letters that made me smile. I looked at Brian as he was turned from me picking up his books to see a sticky note that said "Heather Owns" on his butt. I started laughing. He looked at me with a pout then he turned and picked it off of his butt. He put the note in the trash and his books back in his bag. I got up and put the candy wrappers in the trash and when I turned around he was right in front of me.

"Now that was not nice." he pinched me in my butt and I smacked his. He winced and I smiled only to regret it.

I slipped under his arm and was almost to my pillow when he was behind me and when he crashed into me my heart hit mach 5. In the position I was in, bent over trying to get a pillow with him holding me at my waist, did not look good to the strangers that walked by. I leaned back trying to shake him off me put he just picked me up and layed on top of me again. Crap! Crap! Crap! Either kiss me or get off of me like this. Torture would be more preferred.

"So, now how long can I stay like this?" I knew he was doing this to torture me.

"Get from on top of me." Or kiss me.

"That is not what you're thinking." Yea. I know. And since you know, give me the right answer. He licked his bottom lip.

"Crap." I kissed him. He kissed me back.