Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

She kissed me. Didn't expect her to. Well, I sorta did. I still love her. My first 3 girlfriends all ended because I would see Nae and then I would break it off with them, Jasmine, Ashlyn, Monica. They were all awesome but, I didn't want to keep them from meeting some other guy who could actually give more thought into loving them.

I pulled back out of the kiss and when I looked at her eyes. I smiled.

"Too long." she said. I kissed her again. My left hand went past her waist and hitched her thigh onto me. Her left arm held my face so close to hers. Her fingers scratched down my back and I kissed down to her neck. I sat up and pulled my over shirt off. As I looked down at her I wanted to say that I loved her. But, didn't want to say it after just one kiss. She smiled and sat up. She kissed me and pulled me back down on top of her. She started to kiss me so sweetly. I bit her lip and her mouth parted. My tongue slipped in and hers too. We were both breathing so heavily.

She pushed me back and I pulled her up to hug her. Now I miss her for all the time we were so close to each other but we wouldn’t speak to each other.

I got out of bed and took off my pants. Threw them in the corner and got in the recliner. I looked at Nae and her expression was like ‘what the fuck!’ I smiled. She turned the tv on. Went to the restroom I heard her squeal and then she came out like a mad woman. Well, she was too calm to be a normal or sane woman.

“Nae?”

“I, umm, I didn’t mean to do that?” she might as well have just stabbed me.

“What? So that didn’t happen?”

“Exactly.” she said.

“But that was too good to not happen.” I said standing up moving towards her.

“Stop I can’t think completely whenever you are too close anymore.”

“And what? You think it’s easy for me?” she looked at me like I had said something I shouldn’t have.

“You haven’t paid any attention to me since the end of middle school and all of a sudden you care just beca-”, I stopped her and kissed her again. I looked at her grey and brown strange eyes as she stepped back.

“I just don’t want us to be together.” she said. She was trying her best not to smile.

“Yet.” I added, “ Us. Together. Yet.” she sighed and I opened my arms. She stepped into them and it felt good as fuck when she kissed me again. Her cast arm laid at her side. I laced my fingers with hers and her other hand was around my neck.

“Our little secret.” I saw the real thing, she didn’t want my life to change because of her. She walked away from me hesitantly.

“Nae. You are wrong.”, I said walking back to my recliner. “All through High School, I have been thinking about only you.” she didn’t say anything. She got in her bed. Turned up the tv volume and laid down facing the wall. I am smart enough to know that she is thinking. I just hope it’s in my favor. Cause I love her. I really do. I hope love doesn’t make a fool out of me.