‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

Filler.

“I know I said I didn’t want to know,” Scotty asked loudly, trying to make his voice heard over the running water. “Whose is bigger?”

I couldn’t see his face, due to the fact that there was a curtain between us. But, I imagine he didn’t look too thrilled.

“Seriously, Scotty?” I asked laughing, rinsing the conditioner out of my hair.

“Don’t lie to me either,” he commanded, not saying he was joking.

“Yours,” I admitted. I felt weird discussing this with Scotty, so I kept the water on, deciding to avoid his smug remarks.

“Alright!” he cheered. “By how much?”

“I don’t know! Let’s say three inches!” I guessed.

“I am the man,” Scotty said confidently to himself.

I ignored the fact that both Shaun and Scotty said the same exact thing, and turned off the water.

“Will you throw me a towel?” I asked, raising my hand over the shower curtain.

Scotty obeyed and handed me the towel. I dried my hair the best I could before I wrapped the towel around myself and stepping out of the shower.

Scotty was sitting on the sink, fiddling with the soap dispenser.

“Are you going to behave tonight?” I asked, rubbing my hands up and down his thighs.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked, putting the soap dispenser back and twisting his mouth to the side.

“You aren’t going to kill him, are you?” I questioned with raised eyebrows.

Scotty started to laugh.

“We all made a pact. He stole my girl. I have to hit him at least once,” he answered, trying to make his face serious.

“I’m not sure I believe you.” I squinted my eyes at him, scanning his face.

“Ask Mason, then,” he shrugged, not giving in.

“Fine. You can hit him once, just once. Hit him again and the both of you will be in trouble,” I warned, tapping his nose with my finger.

He smiled and kissed my hand.

Mason busted through the door, looking at us and then at the door he violently ripped open.

“You two, again?! God, y’all are all over the fucking house! Naked and shit! Put some clothes on, chose a room and stay there!” he roared.

Scotty hopped off of the sink, and I grabbed my dirty clothes.

“I can’t even take a piss in peace. I’ve got all these damn people in my house, sticking their hands in toilets and making out all over the place,” Mason mumbled to himself, shutting the door behind us.

I made Scotty wait outside of Tyler’s room while I got dressed. I wasn’t really in a bowling mood. My body still hurt, and I still felt terrible for what I did. I was scared that Scotty, despite his promise, would beat the hell out of Shaun when they were put in the same room together.

“Yo, let’s go!” Mason shouted, beating on the bedroom door. “It’s nine o’clock, and I have to wake up early tomorrow, so get your ass out of the room!”

“I’m moving, you dipshit!” I hollered at him, opening the door.

He stood in the doorway, swinging his arms in wide circles, pointing to the stairs.

“Lets go, let’s go, let’s go!” he rushed, following me down the steps.

“Rush me again, and I’ll hit you,” I barked, flipping him off.

“Everybody is already in the car! LETS GO!” he yelled in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the most lame filler chapter. Ever.
I'm in the works of updating as we speak, but I'm also kind of focusing more on the Scotty story I have in the shop.
I need a title for the story, so throw them out there! :)

Leave love, but I hope the next chapter will be more approved. :P