Vampire Lovers

The not so surprise surprise party

The hair stylist put my hair up elegantly. The gown I wore was a strapless burgundy gown with a hearts shaped bust and floral printing. It had a lace up back and was a pick up ball gown. Rebecka did know my style more than my father would have. I always looked my best when I was in burgundy.

"Alex the Gates are here." My father called. I had my plan set for how I was going to begin this war. Small things at first and get to the bigger and better things as the time went on.

I came down the stairs and was greeted my Tyler, he kissed my hand. I jerked it away.

"I hate you and I think you're an obnoxious pig who has twelve different girlfriend everyday." I told him sweetly. My father gave me the 'don't you dare' look.

"Well if the shoes fits." He joked.

"You know what you could do with that shoe? You could shove it up your a--" My dad put his hand over my mouth.

"Okay. Why don't we make our grand entrance." He said.

"Alexandra I told you to pretend to like him, since you two are going to be together for all eternity." He told me.

"I will be nice to him in public. I will say anything I want to say to him in front of you. If that means I have to call him a bastard and a--" I started, but my father rudely interrupted me.

"Don't finish that sentence. Just hurry up and get out there." He said shacking him head and walking away.

Tyler had waited for me. He extended him arm and I had to take it, because everyone was expecting me to come out with him since this wasn't my birthday party like my father had told me it was. This was my engagement party or my get-together-with-Tyler party. I will die before I date or..ugh..marry him.

"Why do you hate me so?" He whispered.

"Maybe you should know who your ex's best friends are. You slept with Charlotte and while you were still in her you broke up with her. How low can you get?" I whisper-yelled.

"Well does it really matter? Your stuck with me." He smiled.

"I will die before I marry you." I told him

"I have some bad news then, your already dead." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean." I said, annoyed.

"Well in five months, when we get married and I bite that precious neck of yours, you will be all mine." He told me. He had a lust look in him cold black eyes.

"Your lips will never get close enough to bite my neck." I warned.

"We'll see." He said.

"I'm sure we won't. I have to go know. Important people to see. But you wouldn't understand that, would you?"

I left him standing there before he could respond. I went outside and leaned against the wall far away from the door to the party. I need some air.

How could my father do this to me? If he knew that Tyler was bad news he wouldn't forcing me to marry him. In five months he will be biting my neck. When the person you marry bites your neck that's the end of dating anyone else. This force keeps you from divorcing them or leaving them or cheating on them. Maybe after the wedding is ruin he will be convinced that I will not be told who I will marry. And I won't marry so young! I'm not even 18 yet!

I know the rules no human vampire relationships. Why would I choose a human, anyways. Scrawny little things, it's to easy to hurt them.I put my head onto the wall and closed my eyes.

"What am I going to do?" I half whispered to myself.

"Not enjoying your party?" Mystery person asked.

"Not really, You know me. I hate parties." I told Zac.

Zac was my best friend that wasn't a human. We both attended a human high school. My father and his father grew up together and when we met we became friends instantly. Zac was about three inches taller than me and had the same light brown hair that I did, but his hair was was chin-length and layered. Mine was past my shoulders not super long, but not short either.

"Why is that? This should be the happiest day of your life. You're getting married." He said. Did I detected a hint of jealously?

"I'm NOT marrying that creep." I told him.

"Oh ho ho. The little princess doesn't like her prince?" He said, smiling.

"My dad hasn't called me that since I was six. He just calls me Alexandra Marie Maraschino, I've openly told him and Tyler and Meryl what I though about him."

"So you told him he was an obnoxious pig? Did you also tell him about what he did to Charlotte?" I nodded.

"I would rather be a crazy old lady with a million cats than be with him." I told him crossing my arms.

"Really?" He asked.

"No, I don't like cats. But you get the point."

"Yeah." He laughed.

We stared at each other for a long time. It wasn't the awkward silence or the friend silence, but the silence where you can be saying nothing and it feels like your saying 'I love you'. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised at first, but I soon found myself kissing him back. He pushed me up against the wall and I ran my fingers through his hair.

The kiss had meaning. It was like no other kiss I've ever had. I could feel the fireworks and see the stars. I which it could have lasted longer, when it was starting to get hot we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Alexandra, what do you think your doing?" Someone asked, heart broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Comments welcome! XD*