Vampire Lovers

In trouble or not?

My heart was pounding against my chest as Tyler pulled me away from Zac and into the crowd, towards my father.

"Tyler. Tyler! Your hurting my arm." I said and yanked my arm from his tight grasp.

"What do you think you were doing kissing that fool?" He yelled, people started to stare.

"Zac is not a fool! I don't go around caring about who you kiss!" I said grabbing his hand and walking into another room so people wouldn't overhear us.

"You think you know who Zac is, but you don't! If he wasn't a jackass he wouldn't have kissed you in front of me. You didn't see him smile and wink at me before he kissed you." He told me

"What do you mean I don't know Zac?! We've been best friends since before we could walk! And at least he's not a prick like you are!" I yelled.

"You know what. . . I l" He started, but shook his head. "Never mind just...just go jump off the empire state building." He said and walked out into the night. I felt this sudden ache in my chest. was I actually feeling guilty for what I said to him.

I decided it was best if I went to my room. If my father found out what just happened he would have been furious. I changed out of my dress and into some pj pants and a tank top. I finally got to put my hair down, it was starting to hurt.

"Alex? Can we talk." The sweet voice of my aunt Gina said.

"Sure." I said

"So I heard most of what happened between you and Tyler." She started.

"He was over reacting. Zac kissed me and Tyler got all mad. He said that I don't know Zac. But I've know him all my life!"

"I know you have, let's talk about Zac later. Right now let's talk about Tyler. You really should give him a chance."

"God, you're just like my father. You just want me to marry him for my dad's business!"

"I do want you to like him, but not to marry if you don't want to. What I was saying is that you should give Tyler a chance because I think he's in love with you."

"Yeah, right. That's why when I liked him in the 5th grade and told him about it he made fun of me for it. And he still does. Use to at least."

"That was 5th grade! Things change. People change."

"No they don't. They can only pretend to change, but they always go back to their old self."

"That was just your mother. Just because she always went back to her old self doesn't mean that you have to thing that nobody changes. Look at yourself for instance. When you were a little kid you were the brattiest child I have ever seen. Now your only half of that." She joked. "I was joking. You hardly act like a brat now. Just went you're being forced into something."

"Gina. I've messed everything up."

"What do you mean?"

"I've messed things up with Zac because he kissed me and now I feel like I can't trust him. Because of what Tyler said. And I feel bad about calling Tyler a prick earlier."

"You didn't mess everything up yet."

"Yes I did. Tyler told me to go jump of the empire state building and Zac. . . I don't even want to talk about him right now."

"Maybe it would be best if you stayed with me in New york until your father gets back. He was going to have you stay with Stephanie, but I think it would be a good idea for you to see new scenery."

"How long is my father going to be away?"

"Six months."

"Okay. That might be a good idea. I need to clear my head."

"I'll talk to your father about it. I'm sure he'll say yes. So start packing we're leaving early Monday morning. Before the sun is up." She said and left my room. I went online to e-mail Charlotte.

Charlotte:
I'm leaving for 6 months. My dad's leaving and I'm going to stay with my aunt Gina in New York. They both think it would be a good idea for me to see some new scenery. Things haven't been going well this weekend. I found out that I am being arranged to marry Tyler (against my will I might add) and I called him a prick and some things were said. He said to 'jump of the empire estate building' and I felt bad about what I said.
You know that this all started because Zac kissed me? Yeah, Zac kissed me. I can't believe it either. But I'm starting to think that he did it to win a bet or something. I don't know who to trust. So I'm leaving early Monday morning before the sun comes up. So tell Zac and Tyler on Monday morning at school. Thank-you. I'll see you in 6 months.
--Alex

Just as I sent the e-mail and turned off my computer Rebecka came in.

"Mr. Tyler would like to speak to you."

"Tell him I went to go jump off the empire state building."
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be updating till Monday... so... yeah...