Vampire Lovers

It's not what you think

"Who's this?" Tyler asked.

"This is Ricky." I told him. I couldn't look at him.

"Sup." Ricky said holding out his hand. Tyler stared at it.

"Ricky... Aren't you going to be late for practice?" I asked him.

"Oh. Right. I should be going. Are you going to be at the game, Saturday?" He asked before he left.

"I don't know. My uncle's getting married and I don't know if we're going yet." I told him. He nodded and left.

"All your uncles are already married." Tyler told me.

"I know. I hate football games.Can you tell me something? Why did Zac kiss me?" I asked him.

"Josh bet that you wouldn't kiss Zac. Zac took the bet and he won a hundred dollars." He said simply.

"Zac is such an asshole." I said to myself.

"He seems cool. Aren't you glad that I wait a month to tell you that? You wouldn't have met 'Ricky'" He said Ricky's name like it was something disgusting.

"No, Tyler. It's not what you think..." I started.

"I hope you have a wonderful life with Ricky." He said and hopped out of my window.

"Ricky's my friend. He calls every girl babe and supposedly I'm their good luck charm. Tyler." I whispered to myself. I closed my window and went to sleep.

The next day I felt awful about what had happened when Tyler had told me he loved me. I wanted to talk to him, but I knew that he wouldn't listen. Not the day after he thought that Ricky was my boyfriend. I couldn't even date Ricky if I wanted to. He's human. I just wish I could go back in time before I kissed Zac. Well I guess to start I'm going to have to get even with Zac, first.