Vampire Lovers

Money makes the world go round

I had to get back at Zac somehow. I didn't want to hurt him, but I want him to feel as miserable as me. Does that make me a bad person? For wanting hm to be miserable like I am. He's probably rolling around in four twenty dollar bills. Laughing. That's what I would be doing. He probably spent it already though.

Well doesn't he deserve to be miserable? He did something bad to someone and that someone was me! You don't go doing bad things to your friends. That's like the definition of a friend-enemy. How can I possibly think he was my friend? I mean I just figure out that I lo-like Tyler and Zac and me... kind of... messed it up. I came up to a blood red door and knocked. Zac answered.

"Alex? What are you doing here?" He asked, surprised.

"I need to talk to you." I said, quietly.

"Okay. Come on in." He told me. I walked into the living room to see a blond human girl sitting on the couch. I could smell her heart pounding when she saw me.

"Who's this?" I asked. The girl's heart was betting faster and faster thinking I was his girlfriend and about to kick her ass.

"Brittney, this is Alex, an old friend." He said, her hearts slowed down to a normal pace.

"When I said I wanted to talk to you I meant alone." I growled. That human girl had no idea of what she was going to experience tonight. He's probably going to drink her blood until she dies. Yeah he's like that. Has no regrets and kills often.

We went outside to the backyard.

"What are you jealous?" He taunted me.

"Hell no. I don't want anyone to bit my neck. Especially not you. I want that hundred dollars." I said, getting to the point.

"What hundred dollars." He asked. pretending not to know what I was talking about..

"The money Josh gave to you for kissing me. Since you ruined my life I'm billing you for it. I should just take your home and all your money, but unlike you I'm a good person. So that hundred dollars please." I said, holding out my hand.

"Um...No. The only thing I'm offering is another make out session. Come on I know you liked it." I punched him.

"You will regret this night. Maybe not tonight. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon. Very soon..." I said and left him.

Brittney had watched the whole thing.

"You better get out of here before the something worse happens to you. And if you tell anyone I will take your life faster than you can say 'help me'." I threatened and she ran out the door. I did the same, but walked home to my aunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while since I updated been busy with homework.