Status: Finished

You Remind Me Of. . .

06- No You Don't

Jareth grinned, "No you don't."

"Yes I do." she said as she stood in front of him.

"Why?"

"Because, whether you want to believe it or not, you're the perfect man."

He looked her in the eye and smiled, "How is it you can be sure that you want me?"

"Because, I've never met someone that I've gotten along with like I do with you." said Holly.

Jareth began to turn away, but she grabbed his arm, "Don't... I know that I may be young, but I listen to what my heart says it wants. And it wants you." said Holly as she placed a creamy white hand on her chest. Signifying where her heart was located.

Jareth pulled away, "You'll find someone else in your world that will be better than me." he said.

But she stopped him when she only stood in his way.

"What are you doing?"

"I have not spent six hours here only to be ignored." she said as her eyes narrowed.

"Well, what do you expect?" he asked as he looked at her.

She sighed, "Forget it. When my father get's here, you'll be able to get rid of me." she said angrily as she exited his room.

Jareth sighed as he threw the crystal at the door. It shattered and fell to the ground like rain. He watched as the pieces gathered together to fix itself.

"Sire, if I were you, I would go and check on the lady." said Gilly as he poked his head in.

"No, she's angry with me. There's no sense in trying anything at this point." said Jareth as he sat on his bed and held his head in his hands.

"Fine, but just so you know, she's crying right now."

Jareth felt a pang of guilt stab into his side as he huffed. "Fine. You win." he said as he stood and walked to Holly's room.

Holly sat in the bathtub, it was a habit. Everytime when she felt the need to cry she sat in the
bathtub. Something that developed when she was a child. She heard someone come into her room, "Go away!" she said as she hugged her knees to her chest. She set her face down into her knees as she continued to let the tears flow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? It's short, I know. Comments? Thanks for reading. This is dedicated to mewtwosangel for reminding me that I was supposed to update. I hope this meets your standards. Thanks for reading.