Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Jupiter Frigging Crickets!

Image

Jenna’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since Sam was found and went into the coma. Each day was more miserable then the one before because she still hadn’t woken up. Johnny was the worst of the guys because of his feelings for Sam. He had gone home upon Matt’s orders when he came to relieve him. After some slight protesting he finally went to get sleep… so naturally this is the day she wakes up… jeesh.

You- FINALLY! Jupiter frigging crickets woman. You had me worried to death.

Sam- I’m fine I swear.

You almost believed her until she started coughing like mad. Matt had left the room to get you two some coffee when Sam woke up so his re entry to the room during her coughing fit was kinda amusing.

Sam- Who that?

Were the only words you understood from the fit.

You- It’s Matt you dork. As in M. Shadows, of a7x?

She looked at the two of you with a blank stare before coughing again. You called for the nurse and they gave her a shot that was gonna help her get over this thing… you hoped.

Matt- Do you know who I am Sam?

Sam- Should I?

Sighing you nodded and told her everything from how we met them going through the part about your parents and Stephen ending with today.

You- And here we are, any other questions?

Sam- Nope but I am having some trouble believing that Johnny Christ would put his life and his friends lives on the line for me.

Matt- It’s not that hard to believe really. I would have done the same thing.

She blushed and looked down at her hands mumbling a thank you. Looking past Matt you saw Johnny at the door with a single red rose and a teddy bear, you signaled for him to come in but he just turned and left… Jeepers Miss Fortune Cookie! What the hell were we gonna do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler and blah but that is how I feel. Comment if you want.