Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

You Saved My Life.

Image

Sam's POV

The ballroom was decorated just like a ice place it was gonna be a perfect evening. Our table was right by the stage as Louis was the newest owner of Schecter and they were doing the main promotion for the next warped tour and some of the bands on the tour would be doing sets tonight. Soon the place was filled the emcee did his main speech telling us about all the good things happening this coming tour and the events of the evening. You almost spit your drink when you saw the bands that were gonna be on the tour walk up. Mainly the amazing men of Avenged Sevenfold.

Jenna- Could you be drooling anymore?

You- I am not. You’re no better, look at your eyes on Vengeance.

She chuckled and started eating when the food came after the speeches. It was amazing. Dessert was this yummy chocolate mousse thing. You were feeling eyes on you looking over your shoulder your eyes connected with the hazel ones belonging to the one and only Jonathan Seward aka Johnny Christ. He blushed and headed back to get ready to do their set.

Jenna- Lets go dance with the girls.

She smiled getting up in her peacock blue dress her amazing mask making her hazel eyes pop. You were in a black and red dress with a matching mask it was damn sexy and fun to dance in as Avenged started their set the place went mental we were all rocking out Louis and Marnie were chuckling video taping me and Jenna being goofy. All the while you felt his eyes on you.

Matt- This song goes out to all the lovely ladies rocking it hard out there for us tonight.

It was also the last number from the bands for the evening but the party didn't stop there. They had a DJ that was gonna keep the party going. A while later you were sitting just taking a break from all the fun. A while later you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning you saw Johnny standing there.

Johnny- Would you like to dance miss?

You- I would love too.

Taking his hand you walked to the floor as Anne Murray's Can I Have This Dance came on. His hands went to your hips as yours went around his neck and started to sway.

Johnny- So miss vampire what is your name?

You- You can call me Sam. Yours is Johnny correct?

You said with a smirk on your face he chuckled pulling you a little closer.

Johnny- Something tells me you already knew that.

You- Would it be the Deathbats on my neck.

Johnny- That is part of it but we were the only ones that you got up and danced too.

You- Oh I love the other bands too just you guys more so. You helped me honestly A7X saved my life.

Johnny- Wow I'm glad that we could help you. I wish that you and I could have met earlier in life. In a way I guess we did.

You- Yea I guess we did.

Emcee- It's the last dance. At the end please take off your mask to reveal yourself to your dance partner.

It was then that Louis Marnie and Jenna came up saying we needed to head home there was a family emergency with Marnie's side of the family. Nodding you said your goodbye to Johnny and went to walk away before taking off your mask and tossing it over your shoulder before leaving. It landed in his hands how you knew this you felt your body shiver.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute? Lame? Comment? LOL