On My Way

Just a Party

We arrived at the house of Haydens friend, in the evening. The house was grey and ugly. I had the awful feeling that told me something was going to be wrong.

Hayden rang the doorbell and I heard movement inside the house. The door opened and a curly red haired girl was standing in front of us. She had brown eyes that annoyed me and she had the bitchy look. That bitchy look that mean-girls have, you know..

She was wearing a black tight dress. "O-M-G! I can not believe this! Hayden, darling!" she yelled and hugged Hayden. I took a step back and rolled my eyes. I was definitely going to like her a lot.

As I watched them hug , a monster inside me roared in anger. I sighed. Finally they parted and the girl stared at me. "And you are . . .?" she asked. "My name is Alexa, I' m Hayden's . . . friend. " I said. I didn't know why I had stopped before saying "friend."

She raised her eyebrowes and nodded,.
- Alexa, this is Giselle.
Hayden glanced at me. I faked a smile. " I am, Hayden's ex-girlfriend but we were always best friends , right Hayden?" said Giselle and looked at him with flirting eyes. I bit my tongue , because I could start sayin real bad things any moment. I should've seen this coming. How could Hayden -the Hayden I know- ever be with this girl.

Hayden smiled at Giselle. Giselle held his hand and led him into the house . I came after them but maybe I should've gotten back to the car. The house was messy but when we entered Giselle's room, I understood the actual meaning of the word 'messy'. Clothes, snacks, photos, papers, make- up stuff and clothes and clothes. The room was colored red and the bed was purple and covered with fury pilows.
'Bitch' i thought, ' Definitely , a bitch. A stupid one that only causes trouble.'

-Sorry , the room Is a little messy but I was just getting ready for a party tonight! Oh , why dont you two join me and my friends?
-That would be great Giselle!
I looked at Hayden with my eyes open, " Actually , we cant." I said, " We are on a journey.". Giselle laughed and stared at me like I was some disgusting and worthless creature.
" Oh yes you can! ıt's just a party!". Hayden smiled. I felt furious , really really furious. It wasn't really the right time for a party.

'Can I kill this girl? No.'. I WISH I COULD!

"So, what do you think about this dress, Hayden?". Hayden checked her out; his eyes wandered on her neck, breasts and legs. I had to admit, her body was every boys dream. Not that my body is bad, it's just not perfect.

" You look amazing." said Hayden. I did not agree, but Its my job to stay silent. " Great! Then we can be leaving, I guess you have a car, Hayden! Oh by the way.. Alexa, you must wear something else. It is a huge party and you cant wear those jeans!" said Giselle and took a dress from the floor, It was dark blue and really short. "What about this one?" she asked but before I could answer she continued, " Great! Now we'll be waiting for you in the car, get dressed and you can use some of my make-up stuff!" . I nodded. Giselle put on black high heels she found under a pile of dresses and walked out of the room with Hayden.
I knew It! This was a mistake! This girl was trouble! I couldn't believe i could be so naive, to trust Hayden on this one..
I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror : converse shoes and a tight dress. I grabbed a pear of black heels from a corner. Nice. I played with my hair and decided to take a look at Giselle's make-up stuff. I put on eyeliner and a little lipstick. I at least had to look good right? I cant let Giselle take over Hayden! Jealousy, is it?
I took my own clothes and shoes, packed them in my small back and left the house.

***

The music was too loud, everyone was drinking, smoking , dancing, yelling, making out, kissing. I hated this kind of parties. I like parties but not this kind of parties. Where everyone is stupid, loud and .. just not right.

I was standing in a corner while Hayden and Giselle were dancing in the crowd. I took a sip from my mohito. I had to leave, I was starting to feel claustrophobic. David Guetta's new song, ' Sexy Bitch' started playin and I went outside the club. I sat on the pavement.
Hayden and Giselle were getting closer each minute and all these people in the party were probably drug addicts or alcoholics. Also this dress of Giselle was so uncomfortable!
I took out my phone and texted my mother that I was fine. We werent talking for a while but she had the right to know that I'm fine. Even if it is a lie. I put my phone back in my bag and stared at the open road. I wanted to leave this place, so bad, right now.

Suddenly I heard a girl giggling loudly. I turned to look at the couple, leaving the club.
It was Hayden and Giselle. Hayden was touching her and she was giggling. He had totally forgotten about me. Totally, competely.

I walked after them but they didnt recognize me so I entered the car after them. I knew where this was going and I had to tell Hayden I was leaving. We arrived at Giselle's house and they STILL weren't aware that I was in the car as well.

Where were her parents?! I entered the house after them still unrecognized. I watched as Giselle and Hayden entered Giselle's room and started kissing. I didnt wanted to see the rest. I found the bathroom and removed my make-up , then I took off Giselle's dress and put on my old jeans and t-shirt. I took my bag and left the bathroom. I had a plan, now I had to stay calm.
For one last time, I entered Giselle's room. Giselle and Hayden were now all over eachother. Kissing, touching.. Giselle was taking of her dress and Hayden was already topless. The monster inside me howled and roared. I swallowed and tried to breathe slower. I could not bare seeing Hayden with her. My eyes filled with tears. How could I even trust him , he was a complete stranger! Why was I feeling like this, anyway?
How could I ever fall in love with him?..

I saw the car keys on the floor and grabbed them . I was crying now, in pain. Before I left the room I looked at Hayden and Giselle for the last time and said , " It was nice to know your name Hayden!" .

I left the house and didnt look back, I didnt know if Hayden had heard me. I didnt care. I entered the car and started the engine. Tears were falling down my cheeks, one after another. I sobbed. The familiar pain of heartbreak punched my chest.

I only wanted to find Aaron. Maybe I just had to go home! I banged my had on the steering weel and started sobbing. I was feeling horrible, stupid, betrayed, naive, alone.. Where was I and what the hell was I doing?
I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I leaned back , I had learned how to drive a car a year ago but I had never hit the high road. It was no problem, I had to go. I just had to.

I didnt care what Hayden would do when he sees his car gone.
But then I heard him shouting.

Hayden. It was him.

Hayden ran out of Giselle's house, fully dressed. Giselle was running after him , only with undies. She stood on the door step and yelled , "Come back here Hayden!". But Hayden came beside the car.
I wasnt going to wait for him or listen to him. I just wasn't.
The car started to move but Hayden was running beside the car. Anger joined my pain.

"Please..God.. " i whispered , "Dont let me do this..".
But I slowed down and Hayden jumped into the car. I pushed hard on the gas pedal.
I looked straight at the road. Then Hayden said ,
- Alexa. . . I'm sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a long chapter :) Keep reading Mibbians ! :D dont forget to comment PLEASE!
keep reading and.. COMMENT!
thanks-miss.bookworm