On My Way

Please

I washed my face and walked back in the hotels cafe. Hayden was staring at me , I was probably looking weird or sick. His eyes were locked on mine for a while but then I looked away , I didnt want to look in his beautiful eyes.
I was on the edge of falling in love, I had to admit. Its weird that was falling in love with Hayden so fast but, I simply couldn't help myself. I just got into a strangers car and this stranger turns out to be a great guy ! Hayden . . .
" Are you ok?" . It was him. I looked up at Hayden and answered, "Definitely , great, I am great!". He raised his eyebrowes and then continued talking,
- Anyway, I just remembered , I have an old uhm.. friend living here .. It would be great If I could just visit her! I mean . . . If its O.K for you?
-Oh.. A friend.. Uhm.. Hayden, maybe I'll continue with another vehicle. I am sure the Hotel has a trip to Ireland, its not far..
- What? No no, come on , it'll be fun, we'll get to spend more time. Please! Come with me, you'll meet my friend. She is very nice and you'll like her alot! Promise..
-Uhmm.
- Alexa! Come on , just one night?
- One night?! That is a long time Hayden, I have to keep going. I started this journey with an aim and I dont want to waste my time!
- Alexa.. you wont waste your time.. You can have fun in the mean time, right? Please? Please, come with me , I like you and I want to continue this journey with you but, just come with me tonight, we'll have fun!

I sighed. He had just told me he liked me . Words were just words maybe but they were strong. That was enough for me to go with him.

- Well.. Ok.

He stood up from his chair and hugged me, "Great!" he said. I laughed and tried to stay calm. His scent was hypnotising, his warmness rushed through my body.
I gasped , "Ok Ok !" i said. He backed away and said , " We should get going, her house is a little far.". I was hoping not too far. We payed the hotels cafe and left. We got in the car and we were on the road again.
I was also hoping that this friend wasnt an ex-girlfriend. Because, bad things happen when a boy and his ex get together again. Really bad things, you know what I mean by that. Everyone knows what I mean by that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a long chapter but the next chapter will be long! Please keep reading, I am still waiting for comments! thanksssssss