On My Way

What Am I Doing?

Suddenly I found myself leaning towards Aaron. My body wanted him so badly that I had to silence my mind screaming , 'Hayden!' . Now Aaron was kissing me, such passionately that I had to kiss him back. God, he tasted so good... I didn't know what I was doing but my mind kept screaming 'What are you doing?!'. I had no clue why this was going on!

I wasnt able to resist the passion and tension between us. It was like my body was posessed by someone else!
Aaron's hand slided down my back and I threw my head back as he kissed my neck. It just felt so good! Even the idea of him all over me made me tingle. But I had to stop.. I had to! Hayden was the only one, I loved "him" not Aaron. What am I doing?
I let out a quick moan when I realized Aaron was shirtless. I stroke his bare chest, It was so soft ...so warm.. My hands were reaching for my own shirt. Someone had to stop me before It was too late! 'I love you, so much' i heard him whisper. Then I suddenly realized that this was going too far and I was really about to lose all my control. That was when I took all control and pushed him away.
‘ No, Aaron. No! ‘ i screamed. I suddenly felt so angry and bewildered. Aaron glared at me in a shocked expression.
‘ Alexa? What-? ‘
‘I can’t do this! I’m not in love with you! I love Hayden, I told you about him! You are my best friend but I don’t love you! What the hell are we doing Aaron? God!’

Aaron stared at the ceiling for a long time then sighed and covered his face with his hands. I heard him take a deep breath. I put on my shirt and stood up from the bed, nervously. ‘I’m sorry.’ I heard him say. I cleared my throat and bit my lower lip.

-Aaron , I am the one who Is sorry.

-No , Alexa listen to me. I don't know what happened, I just.. Shit, what ..
I never loved you anyway, I never … you were never more than a friend for me!

-We saw that a minute ago..

He glared at me, I realized I was being sarcastic and folded my arms apologetically.

-You didn’t resist until …

-Until I realized this was all wrong! We are best friends and nothing more.. It’s just that, for a moment you looked so pretty and I haven’t been seeing you for a pretty long time and then I remembered Camille. Suddenly I felt like I was with her and I forgot where I was , I miss her so much. Alexa –I’m – so ..sorry – I -… uh..

-It’s okay Aaron. I just lost myself. We are only best friends right?

-Of course, I’m so sorry, let’s forget about what happened earlier.

-Yes. Let’s just forget about It all. Doesn’t even matter. You are my best friend and I miss you and nothing else matters. We still have so much to talk about.

We both smiled at eachother and walked towards eachother to hug . But suddenly Aaron stopped and laughed , ‘ I have to put on my shirt, right?’. I laughed too and felt more relaxed. Then he put on his shirt and hugged me. It felt more friendly rather than tempting. I smiled at him once again and we both walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm already thankful for the upcoming comments :)) :D Please don't forget to comment! I love you all for reading the story (if you are :)
-miss.bookworm