On My Way

Lost on the Road

OH NO. I AM IN SOME STRANGERS CAR , SLEEPING. YOU KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING IN SOME STRANGERS CAR? ANYTHING ... I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT !
I woke up and jumped in my seat. It was dark outside and the car wasnt moving. I could hear Hayden whisper to himself ; " Shit! Shit! This map was supposed to help me!". I frowned, what was wrong? I turned to look at him; he had a cigarette in his mouth and he smelled horrible, it probably wasn't the first one he smoked for some time now.

He jumped when I asked him ; "Where are we? Whats going on?" . He swallowed and sighed. Then bit his lip and said ;
- We are officially lost!
Huh? Lost? What? Im sorry?

- LOST?
- I am sorry Allison!
- MY NAME IS ALEXA!
-Oh God, sorry I havent been sleeping for hours my memory is almost gone!
- Whatever ... What do you mean by LOST?
- We are simply lost!
- We CANT be lost! We must be near Manchester by now anyway!
He sighed again and opened a light inside the car. Then looked at me ;
- Sorry ... I really am sorry!
- Oh I can find my way walking! I dont even know you and I slept In your car ! I am MAD!
I took my luggage and got out of the car . The weather was windy and cold, the road was empty. I started walking to cross the road. But then suddenly I heard a loud horn and the lights of a car blinded me.

"ALEXA!"
I tried to breathe but I couldnt , my head was spinning and my heart was pounding extremely fast.
" What the ... Shit ! Alexa, do you hear me ?!" cried Hayden and then I felt cold water running through my lips. I swallowed and opened my eyes. "That car.. almost hit me!" i said still in shock. " YEAH! IT ALMOST DID! Look dont panic please, we'll find our way but, not untill next morning! " said Hayden. We were inside the car and his face was close to mine. I gazed into his blue eyes and then pushed him away. " Let It be so..." i sighed .
- I am gonna take a nap, I am so tired and you... please stay inside the car now..
- OK fine.
Hayden jumped on the backseat and threw me my luggage , then he layed and fell asleep in a minute. I took out my phone. 20 missed calls and 32 text messages. Half from my mother half from Mariah , my teacher , my dad, some of my friends. I sighed and texted back to all of them. Then I closed my eyes. Ok . What happened so far :
- I escaped.
- I am on the road with some guy called Hayden
- We are lost
- My parents are freaked out.
shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLZZZ