On My Way

Remembering Aaron

When I woke up the car was moving. We were back on the road! Yay! But . . . waitt, where are we going ? Did Hayden found our way? Or, is he taking us somewhere completely different. I took a deep breath and stared out of the window. The sun was rising and the road was empty. I gazed at the golden sunlight and white clouds when I heard Hayden say :
- Good morning Starshine!
-Good morning, we are not lost anymore I suppose?
- Yep , we are back on the road!

He again, had a cigarette in between his fingers and the smoke coming out of his mouth.

- Where are we exactly right now, Hayden?
- We are arriving at a hotel?
I sat straight and glanced at him furiously.
- What? What hotel?
- Relax! We're just gonna have a breakfast and grab a map! And you'll tell me where exactly you want to go!
- Fine.
I did wanted an adventure but I also wanted to find Aaron as soon as I could. I sighed and took out my diary from my luggage. I turned the pages harshly and stopped when I saw the one Aaron's adress was written on: DUBLIN / ARKLOW Sir Hamisson Street - The O'Dellar Manor. Thats all. All I had written was this. My handwriting sucked. God, how old was I?
Aaron. I miss him. He was really handsome as far as I remembered. His dark hair and beautiful eyes . . . He was a great friend too! We talked about everything; school, family, love, books, movies, people, our secrets . . . Everything! He was a great secret keeper, like a brother to me! And once, he was crushing on some girl called 'Amy'. I was so angry at him. I guess I did have a huge crush on him ! But then he left. . . To 'Ireland' !
" Are you OK?"
It was Hayden. I closed my diary. I've been staring at it, thinking. "What ? Yeah yeah Im fine? Why?" I asked him. He glanced at me and stopped the car. We had arrived at a hotel.
" Your eyes are filled with tears, Alexa. . ." he said before he got out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep reading Mibbians :) Things are gonna get romantic.. between .. ??? :) you have to keep reading anywayy ! and dont forget to.. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ! PLEASE ! :) thanks -miss.bookworm