Status: Sequel comming soon!

I Was Never Touched, Until I Met You...

Chapter 1

"Congratulations Julian!" Dr. Angel said with a wide smile plastering her face. I had turned 18 three months ago, but I stayed in the clinic so that they could deem me mentally stable. My parents had died Almost a year and a half ago leaving everything to Julia and I. Jeff and Jamie stopped showing up after i met with Dr. Angle the day after i give up trying to resist Jeff.

"Bye Doctor, I'll miss you." I replied honestly. I couldn't help but love her, she grew on me. I remember when i first meet her. The day she made me question that's if this is normal, then I'm glad I'm crazy'.

I set in a chair in front of her and wondered why she requested to see me.

"Ok little Julian, I've asked you here because your cute, and I wanted a cute patient." She smiled. My mouth dropped open and i quickly closed it.

"Um, are, are... you serious"

"Nope but it was fun to watch you blush at the compliment, and they really do seem to give me only ugly people, but you really are cute." She giggled, "Oh, I got it, we'll play a game. I tell you something 'bout my self then you say something about the same subject, ok?"

"Yeah I guess." She was so full of energy that i almost got tired just looking at her. But her enthusiasm was contagious.

"Ok, well my name is Katherine Angel, an I'm 24 years old"

"I'm Julian Cowart and I'm 17"

"I've never been touched by a man, but I've had sex with a woman, I'm a very proud lesbian, that's not a problem for you is it?"

i was silent for a moment, " Nope not one you see, because I'm gay and i have had sex with a man."

"Was it Jeffery?"

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy having sex with Jeffery?"

I was taking a sip of my water, when I heard such a direct question i choked on water.

"No... he always does these things to me that I don't want him to and he forces me to do horrid degrading disgusting things. But it doesn't matter he's not real, right?" I was blushing at the fact that she had asked such a direct question like it had no effect on her.

"Actually i believe that Jeffery is very real." She was looking at her clip board and acting as if this all made sense to her. d\Despite the fact that I had a mental illness she made me feel normal.

"What? your acting as if you don't believe your self. the mind is a very complex organ that can make anything happen, but if the mind is sent into believing that it is wrong it goes in denial. That will just corrupt and cripple the mind. right now your mind is in a vary sensitive state and that can cause you to lose all self preservation. That may cause you not to want to live any more, but with your help we can save your mind and get you outta here in about a years time if we work in overdrive. So, to get this treatment started lets go play hopscotch in the front of the clinic!" She explained, her voice was medical, until the end when her voice became hyper.

she bounced out of her chair and was now tugging on my hand, I guess trying to pull me out to the front of the clinic. She paused to pick up a small case of sidewalk chalk and pulled me even further. Once outside she pulled out the chalk and started to draw.

I was shocked, the first thought that came to my mind was... "Oh my god, my shrink is insane."


That day was the most fun I had ever had during my time in the clinic. For eight hours a day seven days a week, for almost a year, we meet with each other. We played hop-scotch, tic-tac-toe, and dress up the Julian, overtime we could after our sessions. She had become my best and only friend.

"So Julian what do you plan to do when you get out?" Her face was in that smile that made me wonder if she was an angel of a devil.

"Well since you asked I plan to use the load of money my parents left for me and buy an apartment."

Well how about you come live with me and you can-" I cut her off.

"I am not having sex with you, just so you can make sure that your a lesbian woman!" I nearly shouted. After a moment of silence, and blushing we were both cracking up on the floor.

That was something that she had always joked about having me do when I got out, but I know she didn't really mean it.

"No you silly willy dilly head, my roommate just moved out and I can't afford a two room condo by myself. I can even help you get into the art school that you've been wanting to go to." She put on a puppy dog face that just screamed please I resisted only for a moment.

"Sure little Kitty-Kat." I hugged her and smiled as she curl up in the big arm chair with me. this was perfect not only did I get to stay with my best friend, and get out of this hell hole I might even get into a good collage. What more could a guy ask for...

Love?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Its Longer then the first one it got happy, but don't worry I will bring the darkness back later.

word count: 952