The Truth in the End

The truth in the end part 5

All her hopes and dreams were coming true. She was finally gona get the family with Zacky she always wanted. She was happy at this point. He loved her and she trusted him with everything she had.

They finished the show and went back to the bus later that night. Her and Zander were already sleeping when he came in. He leaned down and kissed her on her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Hey baby," she said sleepily. "Hey." he replied. "Sorry it took so long, there was more kids than usual tonight." "It's ok baby." she replied. " here, I'm gona take him and put him to bed." he said. She moved where he could get to him. He picked him up and took him to one of the bunks in the hallway and laid him down. He comes back to the room and lays down beside her. "Hey." he said brushing her hair behind her ear. She smiled. He leaned over and kissed her. she snuggled close to him. "Baby, I stink." he said laughing. "So." she replied. "You're still sexy as hell even when you are all hot and sweaty." she giggles. "It turns me on." she laughed. "Oh, It does?" he asked. "mmHmm.' she said, in the tone of a child. They laugh. he wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to him. "MMM. You smell good." she said. "Your cologne hasen't even began to wear off yet." she said. "I love you baby." he said. "I love you too." she replied. They got quiet. He closed his eyes. "Zack." she said. "Hmm." he replied. "Make love to me. she gestured. He laughed, as he leaned over to kiss her. "Come here you." he said smiling, as he pulled the blanket up over both of them.

They woke up in a completely different state, to the sound of Zander with a foghorn, that Jimmy had given him. "Zander, Where'd you get that?" Zacky asked. Zander turned and pointed at a laughing, Rev. "Jimmy!!" he shouted. "Why the hell would you do that" Zack questioned. "I heard you guys in here last night." JImmy laughs. "Whatever man." Zacky said, throwing one of Zanders action figures at his head. Jimmy ran out of the room, Zander followed. Missy turned and looked at Zack. "Honey, I don't feel good." she said weakly. 'What's wrong," he said looking at her. "I feel like I'm gona throw up." she replied, before jumping up and darting to the bathroom. Zack ran after her to make sure she was ok. He could hear her groans from behind the closed door. "Babe." he said."You gona be ok?" he asked her. She opedned the door and looked at him. "I think I'm pregnant." she said. His mouth dropped. "Really? How do you know?" he asked. "I've been through this before. I know this feeling." she replied. Besides, I skipped my period." "Well," he stated. "There's only one way to find out." He walked up to the front of the bus and told one of the female roadies to go and get a test. This shocked everybody. Silence fell over the guys. Zack felt like a deer in headlights. the seemingly unhappy glares of his bandmates that were all coming at him at once. "What?" he said breaking the silence. Everyone seemed to snap out of their daze. "Nothing. they all said simultaniously. He turned and walked back into the bus, and back to where she was lying down. "Ok, I've got someone goin for you a test." he said. caressing her back. "I'm so miserable." she said. "i'm here. I'll take care of you." he said sweetly. "Well, This bus rockin around everywhere didn't help matters any either." she said. "Zack?" " Yeah babe." he replied. "Can I go home?" she asked. I'm usless here. I'm sick. You have more stuff to worry about than taking care of me." she said. "Sure baby," he said smiling. "You can go back to your mom's and I'll be back for you." he said holding her. "You promise?" she questioned. "Ofcourse baby, I'm never gona leave you again."
♠ ♠ ♠
none of this is true. its fanfiction. zacky vengeance does not by any means have children, that he or the public, for that matter, know about.