Never Thought I'd Fall in Love Until I Moved to La Push

Dos

We are now leaving to Sue's house. I am dresses in my favorite t-shirt that says 'eff you cee kay ohh eff eff', my favorite wholey jeans and high heels. I put on my heart necklace and earrings some black eye liner and some Chanel No. 5. I always wear my Chanel No. 5 wherever I go.

"You look nice, Karissa, but I don't really approve of the shirt." My dad said fatherly like.

"It's my favorite plus I don't wear it to school because of what it says." I replied smiling looking down at my shirt.

"Where did you get those pants, the trash?" He questioned again.

"No, I bought them. They are in style. Plus they are also my favorite." I replied sticking my tongue out.

"Well I guess I can't get you to change out of them so let's just go." He said sighing. I smirked as we walked out of the house.

We walked down the street to the Clearwater's. We soon got to the house and dad just walked in. I stood there and looked at him oddly. Normally people knock on the door instead of just going in. My dad soon noticed and came back out.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, but aren't you supposed to knock on the door?" I questioned.

"If I wasn't dating Sue then yeah but like I said, I'm dating her. Plus her kids and her just walk into our house too." My dad replied. I sighed and followed him in to see a room full of people.

"What is the whole town here?" I asked my dad quietly.

"Yeah, actually." He replied smiling. I groaned.

"Excuse me!" My dad said some what loudly making everybody look at him. "You all remember my daughter, Karissa. She is living with me now." My dad finished.

"Hey, Karissa." They all chorused making me jump slightly. That made them all laugh. Some of them got up and I had no clue who they were since they all were big muscular people with short hair.

"Hey, I bet you don't remember us." One said. I only visited my dad once a year during the summer when I was younger and I met a couple people then but I haven't been here since I was 10 years old.

"No, sorry." I replied sheepishly.

"Well, I'm Jacob." The guy said. "This is Quil and Embry." He added pointing to the other two.

I instantly remembered them and hugged each of them happily.

"I missed you guys." I said.

"Missed you too, Kar." Jake said. The other two nodded in agreement.

"Want to introduce me to everybody else?" I questioned.

"Yeah!" Embry said happily grabbing me hand and pulling me toward everybody.

"Well this is Same and his fiance Emily." He said bringing me up to two people. The women had three large scares going down the side of her face but she still looked as pretty as ever. The man was abnormally muscular along with many of the guys there.

"Hi." I said a little shyly.

"Hello, Karissa. Nice meeting you." Sam said and Emily nodded in agreement.

"You too." I replied smiling. Next was Seth and Leah. They seemed okay though that was Leah's doing, Seth was the sweetest thing in the world.

After meeting them we were brought over to Jared and his girlfriend Kim. Embry's girlfriend, Elly, was with them. That was the first time meeting her.

After them I was brought to one other person. I hadn't seen him before, when I first got here but I knew he wanted to meet me. I just had that feeling when we approached him.

"Kar, this is Paul. Paul, Karissa." Embry introduced.

"Nice to me-" I started but when he looked into my eyes I was mesmerized. All I could think was how amazing his eyes were and that I already knew almost everything about him. He soon broke the stare and instantly left the house. That for some reason really hurt me. I decided I would try and forget about this encounter with Paul.

Later on I had met Sue and we had all eaten. I was surprised by how much food was served and even more watching the guys eat it like they haven't been fed in years. My dad and I were soon on our way home from a wonderful night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the next chapter. I'm not sure when the next one will be out.