Status: Active

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Hay Hay

Kale wasn't anywhere to be found. I looked everywhere. The rec room, the cafe, Haley's room, and even the class room/library. That's when I thought about Adam. As much as I hated the kid, I knew Kale would probably run to him and cry to him. Which made me angrier and hate the kid more. I charged down to his room and started banging on his door. I heard a muffled yell and only thought that meant to go on.

Oh how fucking wrong I was. Adam was on top of MY Kale. MY FUCKING KALE! With his pants down at his ankles. What made it worse was that Kale was crying, and looked in pain. “What the hell do you want?” Adam said.

I just stood there, frozen at what he was about to do to my poor innocent Kale. “Get the fuck off my boyfriend!” I screamed and jumped at Adam pushing him away from Kale. Even with his pants down around his ankles Kale ran to the corner of the bed and curled up.

I fucking hate this Adam guy. But before I could throw a punch my hand was held back. I looked back scared it was the warden or something, but instead saw Evan and James. James had his hand on mine. “We got this taken care of.” James said kindly. I looked towards Kale scared at what I was going to see. And I should have been. He was curled up into a ball, and was crying into his knees. Like I said my poor innocent Kale. I rushed over to him as if his life depended on it.

I pulled him away from the corner and sat him on my lap. I couldn't let him think I was against him. I wanted him to be okay. I love him. Whoa. Did I even just think that? What the fuck is wrong with me? I hurt him, but I love him. God I'm in idiot. I just held Kale as long as I could. I needed him to know that I care about him. That I love him. And most importantly, that I would do anything to save him. To make him feel that love, that care that I feel for him. Kale is my life, and if my friends can't accept that, then they shouldn't be my friends. But for some reason, I have a feeling things with them will be the same as they were before. Happy and not caring.

As I held Kale, I whispered things to him, like “You're alright,” and “I've got you baby.” Yes I called him baby. I can be cute shut up! He turned to me and looked at me with tears still running down his face. I kissed them away and smiled softly at him. He smiled slightly before roughly pushing against me and kissing me hard against the lips. I kissed back gentler. Not wanting to hurt him, or rush him. I mean Adam just tried to RAPE HIM.

He slowed down and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I battled his as he battled mine. We heard a soft, 'ahem' before we pulled away. James and Evan stood there with smiles on there faces. “Cute.” Evan said to Kale, who blushed wildly. I rolled my eyes and held onto my Kale protectively. “Bed time is soon. So go to your own room and get busy. I'll turn the camera's off in your room.” He said winking.

Kale blushed harder and whispered slash yelled. “Evan! Shut up you little perv.”

“You'd probably watch anyways!” James said to him with a light smack in the arm. I laughed slightly and shook my head at them.

That night was a crazy night, but as we were going to bed, I turned and faced Kale in my own bed. “Hey Kale?”

“Yeah, Hay Hay?”

“Is it too soon to say the three words?”

“I don't know Hayden. But please. Not tonight. I've had a shitty fucking day.” I nodded.

“Good night Kale.”

“Good night Hay Hay.” And with that, I closed my eyes for a good night sleep... Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there should be more to this.
But I'm tired.
And realized I can't save on this computer
Seeing as it's not mine.
If there's any mistakes, I apoligize.