Status: Complete :')

I Don't Like This Ending

Chapter 10

We were near the end of the tour. We had one more gig then we were done. One gig away for seeing Cassie's face again.

Miley was performing at the gigs with us. We had become close again—best friends.

Cassie plagued my every thoughts, but Miley made it more bearable for me.

“So you excited?” She asked, getting her makeup done.

“Yes,” I said. “I can’t believe that this time tomorrow I will be holding her in my arms again.”

“You really love her, huh?” She asked, a smile on her face.

“More than anything else on this earth,” I replied. “It’s like before I sleep, and the minute I wake up, and all the hours in between, she occupies my thoughts.”

“Ahhh. That is the sweetest thing I’ve even heard.” She said, patting her eyes.

“Shut up.” I laughed. “But seriously. Just to go and see her tomorrow and tell her I love her will be the greatest thing that will ever happen to me. She is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“I can tell you love her, Nick. She is very lucky to have you, you know.”

“I’m lucky to have her,” I disagreed.

“Yeah you are. She sounds a great girl, Nick. I have to meet her someday.”

“You will. The day after next. You will be best of buds, I can tell.”

“Tell me a bit more about her,” She said.

“Okay,” I smiled. “She has the most beautiful blue eyes. You know that in most eyes you can read emotion, but not with Cassie. They’re just so mysterious and enchanting. And the way she says my name, just everything about her. She’s a great singer, very impressive, and she just loves to laugh. That’s what made me fall for her. The laugh—and let’s not forget the smile. She’s beautiful, Miley. She truly is. Naturally beautiful. She has such soft, golden hair, and plump red lips, and when we kissed—“

“Okay! I’m gonna have to stop you there.” Miley interrupted, grinning.

“Are you sure?” I joked. “Because I have much more to say.”

“I’m afraid so. It’s time to hit the stage now anyway.”

We both got up and made our way to the stairs that would take us to the stage.

As we neared we heard screams and cheering and we both glance at each other, grinning.

We were soon joined by Joe and Kevin, and we make our way to the hordes of screaming fans, planning on making this the best concert the Jonas Brothers had ever done.