Status: In process of writing!

Fighter

Chapter 22

Every one caught up with me in the cafeteria and sat down with there lunches. They were all chit chatting happily waiting for the training to come. "Rachelle what are we going to do first," Sophia asked sitting down next to me. The table all went quite and I sipped on my orange juice.

"I want to know what every one can do first," I said placing it back onto the tray and smiling at every one. "Then we will work on it," I said looking down at my empty plate of food. The chatting started up again and James sat down on my other side. He kissed my temple and dug into his food. "Hows the arm?"

"Fine. It's not like it hasn't happened before," he said smiling at me. I blushed a little and smiled.

When every one finished eating we walked into the gym. "Okay I want each of you to tell me what your best in," I said. "Alexandria."

"I am best at stealth, attacks, and sniping," she said tossing her hair over her shoulder. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Alexa."

"I am best at ninja throwing stars, knives, pistols, stealth attacks, and taking out large groups." I smiled and nodded at her.

"Julienne." She up at me and nodded.

"I am best at ranged, tracking, acting, stealth, trickery, witchcraft, and tourter," she said the smile still on her face. I nodded and smiled at her and continued on.

"Amarie."

"Ranged, tracking, acting. researching languages, stealth, and fist fighting." I gave her the same reaction and went on.

"And Sophia," I said motioning to her with my head.

"Um I am good at uh staying behind," she said scratching the back of her head. I shook my head at her.

"You have to be good at something Sophia and we will find out today. The guys will go tomorrow," I said walking up to the gun cabinet and plucking out a sniper riffle. "I want all of you girls to use this gun and stand right here while aiming at that target across the gym." They all nodded and came to stand by me.

I loaded and aimed the gun at the target and hit it dead center. "I want you guys to try and hit it in the center." I handed off the gun to Alexandria and she aimed and shot. She almost hit the center. "Good job Alex. Good job," I said patting her on the back as she went to the back of the line. She smiled at me.

"Thanks." Every one of the girls except Sophia had a turn to hit the target. She looked at me nervous with the gun in her hand.

"Here is a tip. You want to relax and take a deep breath and let it out and then pull the trigger. Don't forget to aim though." She nodded her head and followed my directions. She hit exactly where I hit it and she smiled and every one cheered for her. "Nice shot Sophia. Now we know your good at snipping."

We moved onto lessons more simple than that one, and it was to be quite and come up behind your victim and either snap his neck, slice there throat, or stab them in the chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the update! I love this story!! It's so fun to write!
Thanks you to every one who subscribed and commented on this story!

-Love KelszillaRAWR13