Status: Hopefully it goes well.

Tear it up.

1.Tear It Up

I sit down on the hood of someone's car outside with my lady friend at my friend West's party,it's fucking crazy in there.

"Come here." I tell her pulling her towards me.

"I don't talk to boys like you."She says with a smile spread across her face.

"Girl,all of this ain't a boy its a full grown man,you should know that."I said with a chuckle.

"Suuuure."She says walking away from me.

"Audrey!!"I yelled obnoxiously to fuck with her.

"What"she said laughing

"Get the fuck over here."

She walks over to me with a smile,a beautiful one at that.Audrey is indescribably,she is a young 22 year old that is only 5'4 with long black hair,nice boobs,and a nice ass.The funny thing is though,she cares so much about me and I treat her like she is nothing.I have known her since I was a teenager but after we got out of High School are relationship turned to no longer friends more so fuck buddies,I was her first.

"Audrey..."I say with my arms wrapped around her as her body is pressed down on mine as I sit on the hood of the car.

"Jorel"Audrey says putting her head against mine as it rested on her shoulder.

"I love you so much."I tell her.

"What do you want J?"She asked me

"How do you know I want something babe?"

"The only time you say I love you to me is when your drunk which you are and when you want something."

"Alright,I guess you know me well."

"See told you."

"Well in that case lets go fuck in my car."

"No!"She said in a high pitch voice.

"Come on!I'm so horny,I'm getting a hard on with you just sitting on me."

"Jay,I don't want to fuck in your car."

"Why we did it before."

"Yeah,when I was like 18."

"Then lets go back to my place."

"Your drunk Jay."

"So,you can drive me home then."

"Ugh!Come on."

We walk down the street to find my beemer and I hand her the keys as we both get in.As she is fixing the seat to make it more comfortable to drive in,I start kissing her on her collar bone working my way up to her ear.

"Come on baby,just fuck me now."I whisper in her ear knowing that is her weakness.

"Jay,lets get to your place."

"By the time I get home I'm just gonna fucking go to sleep."

"Alright whatever then Jay,be piss at me because I wont fuck you in the car."

"Shut up and just drive."

She doesn't say anything just pulls out and drives down the quiet night streets.We pull up to my apartment 15 minutes later and get out making are way up to apartment 20.I unlock the door and go straight to my bedroom well Audrey follows behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short and not much going on yet.I promise I will make it better.Comment it and tell me what you think.Please.Thank you.
:)