Status: Active :)

Can't Stop, Won't Stop, I Must Be Dreaming

Chapter 4

I saw John sitting on the ground laughing like crazy.
Oh no he's drunk.

"John what the heck happened?!"

"Well after out great dinner thing I went to a bar with my band and we all were just having one drink and well one drink turned to more than two, and they went to the bus and our bus was gone by the time I got there, so I called the hottest girl I know on the tour."

I blushed. He thinks I'm hot!

"Well ok, you can stay in my bus tonight, let's go" I said.

"No!" he whisper yelled "I don't want anyone seeing me like this, just sneak me in, and I want to sleep in your bunk you smell good like cotton candy." he giggled.

Haha did he just giggle? He's too cute.
"Umm ok, fine let's go." I said trying to pick him up of the ground.

He got up and then tried to walk to the bus then he fell, but I helped him up. Again.

I helped him walk into the bus and showed him where my bunk was.

I really didn't want Alex or Jack waking up and seeing me and John sleep in the same bunk. So I slept on the sofa that was in front of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a tapping on my shoulder. "Whatt, I wanna sleep" I mumbled.

Then I remembered what happened last night. Oh my gosh John!
My body shot upward and I looked to who tapped me. Jack?

"Why were you sleeping on the sofa, I thought we were bunk buddies." Jack pouted.

Even though I was super tired and was in a rush to wake up John, I giggled and said "Of course we still are, I just, umm can you get me a coffee from Starbucks?"

"Ok ya sure" he said confused.

When Jack went out the door I ran to my bunk and opened the curtain.

This guy is really too cute I thought as I looked at John sleeping.

Wait I have to focus, I need to find a way to get him off this bus and on to his bus.
"John" I whispered in his ear.

"Hmmm" John mumbled in his sleep.

"John wake up!" I whisper yelled.

"What?" he asked with his eyes half open.

"Jack is gonna come to the bus any minute, get up I don't want anyone to know you slept here, they might think something else."

His eyes finally opened and he said "Shit, Alex would kill me if he thought we did anything together."
John was rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

I ran to the kitchen and got an Advil and a water bottle.
"Here take this, and I have an idea how to get you out, follow me" I smiled.

I walked in the back of the lounge and opened the big window.
"Hurry and go out through here, I see your bus it's about to park across from us."

"Thanks so much Kels, i owe you" John smiled.

I blushed so much when he called me by my nickname.

"Bye, I'll see you soon" he said as he went through the open window.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I'm sooo sorry I didn't update in such a long time. But I'm now very committed to this story and my other story Just Open Your Eyes. It features John O'Callaghan. :)
So I hope you guys still like this story!
Trust me I will update A LOT!!
So comment and subscribe ;)

P.S. The next chapter WILL be longer