Status: Active :)

Can't Stop, Won't Stop, I Must Be Dreaming

Chapter 3

After a day of selling merch I went back to All Time Low's bus to get ready to meet John at the pizza place. I changed into a purple v-neck and dark blue skinny jeans bought at Hot Topic. As I was about to walk out the door Jack stopped me.

"Hey where do you think you are going missy?" He asked joking. I laughed and said "I'm going to a restaurant with John Ohh."

Jack's face turned serious all of a sudden "Oh cool have fun." he said sounding a little dull. And for a second I thought I saw a little bit of jealousy in his eyes. No way I'm just probably imagining stuff because I'm too happy.

"OK well bye Jack and please don't tell Alex I went out with John, he probably will get mad you know how he is overprotective." I said and walked out the door. I walked into the pizza place where I was meeting John.

Wait a minute is this a friend thing or like a date?! Oh well I don't really care right now because it's John Ohh!! I pulled open the door to the restaurant and saw John waiting for me at corner booth. "Hey John." I said smiling. "Hi Kelsey, glad you came." he grinned back.

For the next two hours John and I talked about that we like, what our hobbies were, and other stuff about us. We have so much in common! And I really like him so I just had to ask him. "Do you have a girlfriend?" he looked uncomfortable at me and said "I broke up with her after I caught her cheating on me with my friend well now ex-friend."

My eyes widened and I quickly said "Oh my gosh, John I'm so sorry". How could I even ask him that stupid,stupid! And who can cheat on John, I mean seriously the guy is freaking hot and cool. He smiled a bit and said "It's fine it's not like you knew."
I smiled back at him and we stayed like that smiling at each other for another 2 minutes until it got a little awkward for me so I said "I should go, thanks for the pizza I had a great time."

"You're welcome, we should hang out tomorrow too." he said. "That would be great, bye John" I exclaim smiling. Yes!! He wants to hang out with me again. I walk out the door and as I go in All Time Low's tour bus I gasp.

Jack and some slut I mean girl are making out on the sofa. Jack heard the door open and pulls away from the girl an says nervously "Oh hey Kelsey."
The girl glares at me,gets up, and walks out the bus without saying anything. I scoff and say sarcastically "Well she's nice!"

Before he could say anything to me I go into my bunk and close my curtain. I really didn't mean to be rude to Jack. It's just that I hate girls like that one. And he's really nice so I don't want him becoming a boyfriend to a girl like that and getting heartbroken. Well I guess I should go to sleep so I won't be sleepy tomorrow.

My eyes shuttered close. A minute later my phone, which is still in my hand, vibrates. "Hello?" I whisper because I'm pretty sure the band is sleeping and I don't want to wake them up.

"Heyy Kelseyyy, it's Johnn" Umm did he just slur? No I'm probably thinking it because I'm too sleepy.
"Oh hi John, whats up and not to be rude but why are you calling me so late?"
"Nothing much and sorryyy, I was just wondering if you could come outside."
"What, the buses are leaving in like 3 minutes what are you doing outside?!"

"Just comeee" he whined. Ok he definitely doesn't sound good and this is really weird I thought as I shut my phone and walked outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I think I gave you a cliffhanger! So I hope I get more comments and subscribers.

I am happy that this story has reached two stars in only 2 chapters but I didn't get any comments on the last chapter :(

So please comment and I promise more chapters!! :)