Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Deux

Autumn and Teddy pushed them selves through the crowd and into their classroom where Teddy sat next to the auburn hair colored girl.

"Just ignore the teacher in here, he doesn't do much apart from acting like a maths teacher when he knows shit." Teddy told her when a tall baldy man walked in and clicked his tongue in annoyance when he noticed an empty seat next to Autumn.

Half way into the lesson the door banged open and a girl with brown hair in a Chinese style stood there wearing a red shirt with a few tears and a pair of blue mini shorts and a pair of flat shoes on her feet.

"Sorry, Ed was being a bitch again."

The teacher stumbled on his words and just pointed to her seat. Teddy laughed as she sat next to Autumn.

"Who the hell is this?" she asked looking the girl up and down.

"That's Autumn, she's new and Caryn's friend. Autumn meet Caryn's best friend Victoria."

"Hey, call me Vikki." Autumn smiled at her timidly until the door banged open again.

"YOU COW!"

They looked at the door and saw Caryn standing there pointing at Vikki.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

Vikki smirked and held out a phone, and twirled it in her hands before sitting it on Autumn's desk.

"Don't worry i haven't done anything....yet."

Teddy snickered and Autumn looked between them in confusion.

"I-is something the matter?" she asked. Caryn glared at Vikki and Teddy before smiling at Autumn.

"No its just Vikki annoying me. No wait it's pay back for me telling Ed you thought Billie Joe was hotter than him isn't it!"

Vikki sweat dropped and laughed.

"No, i have no money in mine." Caryn stared at her before pouting, "You should have told me so i wouldn't make a fool of myself."

Vikki shrugged and watched her leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
there, now for my best-est friend making me look like a whoore ive made her seem like one too! TOO VICKI!!!