Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

First Day : Part One

My first day in a new place, I never thought it'd turn out so bad. But I was so wrong.
Being in a new place, on my own. . . it sucked. I had no clue what I was in for. But I knew I was going to ignore the pain in my head telling me to try once again, to end my life.
After all, it is my fault that I am on my own. My fault my family is dead. Why wouldn't I be blamed for the horrible, dreadful thing that I did? You can't just not blame me. Can you?

When I got up and got ready for my first day, I did my normal routine in the morning; shower, hair, make up, get dress, and live through the day as best that I can attain to.
Once I was ready, I locked the door, and ran to my car: it was raining. How fucking great.

I got to school pretty early, so I decided to run in and get settled with a new schedule. I got out of my cara, heading straight to the main office.

When I entered, a small grey-haired woman looked up at me from what she was doing and said, "Hello, I'm Ms. Kendall. How can I help you?" I looked at her for a few seconds: she was too pippy for my taste.

"Um, yes. I'm Remy Jones. I just moved here from Utah. I'm new here." I said, trying my best to fake a smile.

"Ahh, yes. We've been expecting you," God, that sounded freaky. "Here are your papers: your schedule, and your locker number and code."

I grabbed the papers and said, "Thank you." Then turned around to go find my locker. I could hear a faint "Goodbye" from the secretary. But I didn't bother to pay much attention to her voice fading out.

Once I found my locker, I didn't really have anything to put in there, so I made a turn and ran into the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen in my life.

"Excuse me," this beautiful guy said, walking fast down the hall.

I have a thing of talking to myself, so of course, I stated, "Whoa. Is everyone that beautiful here?" I ment it to be only to myself, but the boy turned around, only giving half a smile to me.

And his smile was beyond anything in the world.

Right then, the bell rang for first period. Wow, it was already that time?
I sighed and looked at my schedule; first class was Calculus, room 204, with Mr. Grant.

Once I got to class, I supposed I was late, since I couldn't even find the class. And everyone was staring at me. Was there something on my face? No. Oh, of course! I was the new shiny toy for everyone to play with. Oh fucking great.

Mr. Grant was the nicest teacher yet, and made me stand in front of the class, explaining who I was. Well i'll be fucking damned.

"Thank you, Miss Jones. You may take a seat next to Brooke Lavender."

I muttered an "alright" and took my seat.

Brooke smiled at me and said a quiet "hello". So I smiled back and said hi. Brooke must have been a chatter box, cause she wanted to know everything about me. Where I was from, to my birthday.

Then, from the door, that beautiful boy walked in. It was like he was floating more so. He was unbelievably handsome, and had gorgeous golden eyes.

He looked straight at me, and sat in the desk right next to me. I couldn't help but stare, and ignore Brooke and her babble until the question came up. The question I prayed God not to have anyone ask. . .

"So, Remy. Why'd you move here in the first place? Family kick you out or something?" She chuckled lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, first chapter.
Tell me if you like it, and ideas and feedback!
Thanks. :D

xx