Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Two days. Two days until I was to be Mrs. Edward Cullen. I had mixed feelings about this, and I couldn't quite place my finger in which emotion I should let play out. Everything swirled around in my head numerous times throughout each night and day, though Edward had distracted me greatly most of the few nights before the wedding.

I mean, I couldn't believe this. I was getting married. Complete feelings of happiness and pure joy shot through me as I thought of this. There was nothing negative, or horrible about this. Nothing, at all. And I think the best part about getting married, is that I actually wanted this. And I would be spending forever with Edward. The love of my human life, and now my new and improved, immortal life.

Edward and the guys were gone since earlier this morning. Alice told me that they were going out for their own bachelour party and that they'd be back just in time for the wedding, so I had no need to worry. I wasn't worried so much about that, as I was worried about the actual party. So I decided to take my chances and ask Esme about it.

I sat in the grass next to Esme as we watching the cirrus clouds go by quickly, but then slowly changing their forms and their pace. We'd been out here since this morning and I hadn't moved since. Alice and Rose were upstairs, fixing things around and whatnot. The sun was out, and it was beautiful. I watched as Esme and my own's skin started to shine brightly. I couldn't deny the beauty that I now had, and niether could anyone else.

I sighed, pulling my hair back over my shoulder. "Hey Esme?"

Esme turned her head to look at me, with a gorgeous and endearing smile upon her lips. "Yes, dear?"

"What do vampires do for bachelour parties?" I bit my lip and looked away. I could feel nothing creep on my face, not one shade of a warm red would appear.

"Well, they hunt, that's about it. But they don't stay here in Washington. Last time for Emmett and Rose's wedding, the boys went up to Canada and then went East and over to Maine. Doesn't sound as exciting as it really is."

I nodded my head, "Oh okay. I just, you know... thought that they would..." I trailed.

Esme let out a small beautiful fit of laughter. "Oh Remy, so modest. No, these boys have such an amount of gentleman in them, that thought would never even cross their minds."

"Well, that's a sudden relief." I sighed, letting a smile form on my face. It got quiet again, and all we could hear was just everything.

Vampire's had highly trained senses that I got used to quickly. I could hear the faint claps of hooves over in the fields that were miles away from us. The wind came naturally and I didn't really need to concentrate on that. Everything else came so quickly, and quite frankly, easy. I did much prefer my life like this than being a human.

The thoughts of my parents suddenly came into my mind. My little brothers had faded through, and I could feel it, but I always felt a little guitly for hardly giving them the attention they needed. I grieved over my dad more-so than anyone else. He was my best friend and I lost him. He was the closest thing that I had, and I missed him terribly.

I still felt that small pang in my stomach whenever I thought of the accident, but it was fading more now that my mind had been distracted and shaded onto the present. I didn't mind with the fast, or the future; my head was all too wrapped up in this supernatural world that I was now apart of.

"Esme?" I suddenly asked.

"Yes?" She turned her head to look at me, slight affection of worry crossing over.

"Y - you don't think Carlisle would mind if I had Paul lead me down the isle?" I bit my lip, I didn't know what exactally her reaction would be, or could be.

She laughed lightly, which surprised me. "Oh, dear, don't worry about that. Carlisle has walked down the isle way too many times. I'm sure you'd be doing him a favor of letting him just watch this time."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." I said. But then I added, "Only Paul and Jake are coming. They others just didn't feel too comfortable or something. But it's whatever, I only need Paul and Jake."

"Well, as long as they are here for you, of course you shouldn't worry." Esme placed her hand on my cheek and smiled.

"Thank you, Esme." We both get up and open our arms. I gave her a long, tight hug. This would let her know how much she does mean to me, even if this whole time, we hadn't done much together.

Esme let me go and looked up at the sky. "Looks like it's going to storm. Let's get inside." Esme takes me inside and pulls me over to the couch. "Alice, Rose? Come down, let's bond." I chuckled and waited for my sisters to come down.

They entered in gracefully and sat on the ground in front of us, like little children would do when you would tell them a story. "So, what are you interuppting our duties for? This better be important." Alice squeaks.

I jump and let out a squeal when a sudden loud burst of thunder clouds over. Alice pointed at me and giggled. I let our a small growl and stuck my tongue out. Esme rolled her eyes and smiled at us.

"Well, I figured that we should just all gather together and maybe even watch the storm." Esme insisted. I nodded and smiled, agreeing with her one hundred percent.

"Alright, well let's tell sca-" Rosalie began but was interupted but another pound of thunder, quickly followed my lightning. This time Alice jumps and lets out a little scream.

I pointed at her and laugh. "Ha! I'm not the only one." She stuck her tongue out, and I whisked my hand over to grab her tongue.

She glared and looked at my hand, which had her tongue caught. "Let me go!" She mumbles. I let go and rolled my eyes, slight bursts of giggles erupting. "Rude." She muttered.

"And that's why you love-" Alice and I jumped up and clung to eachother, high-pitched screams coming from the both of us as the thunder and lighting hit together. Alice and I looked at eachother before pulling away and laughing.

The thunder boomed again, and a sudden memory came to mind. That movie, the one with Fräulein Maria, and the seven children, who sing together and make beautiful music. I start to hum to the song that shook in my memory.

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."

"Ohh! I love that movie! Let's sing that, let's sing that!" Alice leaps up and squeals. I began to giggle and stand up, pulling Esme and Rose with me.

"I haven't watched that movie in a long time, how can I possibly remember the words?" Esme asked.

"Just... follow along, Esme." Alice answers.

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"
Alice giggles, pulling me around the room.

"Oh, God, Alice! Edward will kill you if you kill me!" I yell, laughing. I turn to see Esme and Rose giggling and twirling around as we all hum the music.

So I guess, I should be starting... "Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad"


"You're so good, Remy!" Rose cheers, and if I could blush, of course I would.

"Thank you, Rose." I said, which she smiles and nods in reply. We finally say down after awhile of dancing around. The storm was still going strong, but Alice and I had gotten very used to the loud noises, and bright lights.

"Now what do we do..." Alice prodded, putting her finger on her chin, tapping it and looking up at the ceiling.

"'Keep your face like that, it ain't ever going back." Rose muttered. I turned to her and give her a high-five.

"Sorry, Alice." I apologized at her horrified expression. "But Rose actually got you there." Alice rolled her eyes and dismissed it. But we all began to laugh anyways.

It's hard to say that I hate my family, because I truely don't. I loved my family, and I absolutely adored them. We could sit around and say nothing, or we could run around like immatures and giggle about stupid little things. I couldn't wait to spend forever with them, either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, stupid chapter. But you know what? I don't care, I'm trying here!

I've got Summer School for Speech, so I can get an extra credit and graduate earlier than others, and I have other things, so please BE PATIENT!

I love you all, :) <3