Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Will You, Remy Jones

I laughed as the two branches played tennis with Emmett. He yelled and shrieked like a little girl everyone he was thrown in the air. Then I cut off my concentration and watched as Emmett dropped to the ground.

Everyone around me laughed as Emmett got off his back and turned to glare at me. I shrieked and hid behind Edward. "Save me!" I said, pulling Edward's back closer to me.

"Of course, love." He chuckled, pulling me around to the front so I was facing him. I still could not get over how beautiful he was. My dead heart went faster and faster just from our eyes meeting.

"Come out and fight like a man!" Emmett yells. I laugh and come out from behind Edward. "Yeah, there we go, come on!" He starts to jump in place like when someone would do when they were getting ready for a boxing fight or the olympics.

I roll my eyes and leap gracefully over Emmett. I tap his shoulder just as he turns around to face me. "You will never win!" I giggle and I flip over him and land in a crouch.

"Oh puh-lease, girlfriend." Emmett rolls his eyes and puts his hands on his hips.

I begin to laugh and shake my head as he towers over me. "Now that just shows how much of a true girl you are." I say between giggles. Emmett glares before stomping off in another direction.

"Treated!" Carlisle yells. I turn around to see him trying to act like a normal teenager. I burst out laughing as I come up to Edward.

"Did I do it right?" Carlisle asked. I shake my head and stifles my laughs.

"Sorry." I say as I turn to Edward and look up at him.

"I love you." I mumble, reaching onto my tippy toes to kiss him.

"As I love you, Remy." He smiles before kissing me back.

"Okay, love birds!" Alice yells as she comes out to the back yard with Jasper in tow. Alice gives a look to Edward, a stern one, at that.

"What...?" I trail as I watch Edward and Alice have a mental conversation I hated being left out of the group, it was so not fun.

The both looked at me and smiled. "Would you care to take a walk with me to the piano room? I have something to show you." Edward said.

"Of course." I smiled, grabbing his hand as he pulled me into the house. "What is he going to show me?" I whisper to Alice, who is skipping behind me.

She shakes her head and grins. "I can't tell you, Remy! It's a surprise!" She giggles.

I roll my eyes and mumble, "Fine. So rude." Edward leads me into the piano room, and I turn around to see that everyone else has followed along.

"I'm going to sing something for you, something that I wrote." Edward explains as he takes a seat on the piano bench. I stay standing, wringing my hands in and out in nervousness.

"Alright." I whisper as I look into his deep golden brown eyes. He smiles before his clears his throat and places his hands on the ivory keys in front of him.

She was standing there by the broken tree
Her hands were all twisted she was pointing at me
I was damned by the light coming out of her eyes
She spoke with a voice that disrupted the sky
She said walk on over into bitter shade,
I will wrap you in my arms and you'll know you've been saved'
Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.

I was out for a drink in a soho bar
The air was smoked out liked a cheap cigar
She rose out of her seat like a painted ghost
She was the woman that I wanted the most
As she reached for my arm I gave her my hand
I said 'Lay me down easy let me understand'
Let me sign, let sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.

As I walked through the door she was still in my head
As I entered the room she was laid there in bed
She reached out for me all twisted in black
I was on my way down, never coming back
Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.
Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.


I hadn't realized that I was attempting to cry. Vampires couldn't, so all that I could even get out of me was some sort of dreadful feeling. Like I couldn't breathe, but I was trying. It was like a sob without the wetness springing from my eyes.

"That was beautiful." I whisper as he caresses my face.

"You are so much more beautiful than this song. But I wrote it for you, and I do hope that you like it." He replies.

I nodded, smiling. "Of course, I did! It's amazing, Edward! I love it, and I love you." He leans down to kiss me gently before pulling away.

"Now, I sincerely hope that I do this correctly." He begins as he kneels down onto one knee. I gasp, covering my mouth with both hands.

I hear Alice chirp and immediately turn to glare at her. "You knew all along." I accused. She smirks and nods before gesturing me to look back at Edward.

Edward clears his throat as he brings out a black velvet box. "Remy, I love you. More than my own life, and I want to be with you for all of enternity, or even long if there is such a thing. So, will you, Remy Jones, marry me?"

I feel the tearless sobs come from my mouth, and I can hear the small cries coming from me. I stick my hand out and nodded quickly. "Yes. Yes, Edward I will marry you." I say.

He sighs, and smiles up at me before he places the beautiful silver ring on my finger. He gets off his knees and picks me up, twirling around.

"God, I love you, Edward." I whisper, holding onto him tightly.

"I love you too, Remy." He kisses my head before setting me down.

"Okay, okay I have already started to plan the wedding, and I'll sending invites out possibly today." Alice ran up to me.

"How did you...?" I didn't even need to finish because she smiled and tapped her temple with her finger. "Oh, I see."

"But I need to ask you if you'd like the dogs to come."

I nodded, "Yes! Of course, invite anyone who would be willing to come." I say all too quickly.

"Great! Tomorrow, Rose, Esme, and I will go out to get dresses and decorations." Alice beamed.

I froze. "Wait, why are we getting everything now?" I asked.

Alice sighed, rolling her eyes. "The wedding is this week. Sorry for the short delay, Edward just wasn't ready." She scoffed, pushing Edward lightly.

"O - Okay..." I mumbled.

Edward came up to me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry, this week will go by faster than you know it. Alice and the others have everything under control. They've been doing these things for years." He assures me.

I shake my head in confusion. "What do you mean, doing these things for years?" I asked.

"Well, Rosalie and Emmett like to have weddings. And Alice and Jasper had their first wedding about thirty some odd years ago. So they are all professionals at this." Edward explained.

I nodded, "Alrighty then." I leaned up to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, sorry if this is crappy, guys.
I've got lots of things going on, but don't worry, I'll post the next chapter up as soon as I can. DON'T LEAVE ME! :O

And it might not go all the way up to 50 chapters, seeing as I won't have time to get up there... Hope ya'll like, please comment! xD