Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

We are the last ones breathing

We had 5 copies of mini Gaskarth. The doctor gave us an odd look when we asked for 5 copies and an even odder look when the mother of the baby didn’t take a copy.

In the ride home Alex was bubbling with excitement. Proudly holding his copy of the sonogram photo. He was sat in the front with me while Sally-Ann sat alone looking glum in the backseat. Alex had just poked me in the cheek joking that when the baby was born they was going to form some sort of super team to pull pranks on me.

“Don’t make me bite you Gaskarth!” I snarled at him, quickly shooting him a playful glare. I returned my eyes to the road. It was getting darker and I was starting to feel hungry. Hmm I needed some dinner.

Alex was just about to answer me with a snide comeback when there was a loud sigh from the backseat. I almost forgot about Sally-Ann in the back.

“I wish we could have had what you two have Alley” That stupid nickname again and what was she talking about. She wanted a strong friendship with Alex? I think anyone that knew her knew that when it came to men she wanted anything but friendship.

“Sally do not bring it up again, please” Alex said. She had just put a huge downer on his good mood. I was so confused don’t mention what. What was going on?

The car slowly filled with an awkward aura.

“Sooo I’M HUNGRY” I whined like a small child.

“WHY DON’T YOU FEED ME GASKARTH” I added desperation into my voice and played the part of a neglected child. Alex smirked at me.

“Why don’t we drop Sally off then I’ll take you to dinner. Yeah?” I nodded my head quickly. I was starving.

“Oh you take her to dinner, you never took me and I was your girlfriend” Sally spat from the backseat.

That was it she had been driving me crazy all day and now I was not going to hold back.

“Listen here you little bitch. I don’t know what sort of things you are holding above Alex that made him drop his hyper mood as quick as a flash but mention it again and your teeth aren’t going to be as straight as they are now. Say a snide comment about me,Alex or the band and I will kick you in the head. The reason Alex never took you to dinner was because you were just used as a fuck buddy. Surely you realize when you look in a mirror in a skanky dress like that, that nobody will want to take you to dinner they will just fuck and chuck you.” I let out a shaky breath. I didn’t care that she was pregnant all day she’d been trying to make me snap and look it worked. I snapped.

The rest of the ride was silent. No-one dare speak.

Sally-Ann was finally home and out of my car. I pulled up to a local family restaurant.

Walking towards the door Alex laced his hand with mine and pulled me closer into his side.

“Thank you for everything” He whispered in my ear.
----------------------------------------------------------

Dinner had arrived and I tucked in quickly. Not caring if I looked like a pig I was so hungry.

We were half way through dinner just reminiscing about old times in high school. When an elderly man with a bucket full of roses approached our table.

“Rose for your girlfriend sir?” The elderly man lifted a deep crimson rose from the bucket and gestured for Alex to take it.

“Oh no I’m not his...”

The old man interrupted “oh sorry, rose for your fiance?”

“No she’s not my fia-“

The old man looked shocked
“ Wow kids get married young these days. Anyway rose for your wife, sir?”

“ OW WHAT THE FUU” I kicked Alex hard under the table and growled at him.

“Buy the god damn rose. I’ll just be your wife for the night”

I wanted to finish my dinner and this old man was stopping me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for today, yay?
Comment.
Thank you to everyone who has commented <3
Got a few more subscribers so thank you <3