Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

I have to let go of what happened to my love.

It was the day of Sally-Ann’s doctors appointment that Alex had kindly booked. She was around 3 months gone now.

Me and Alex worked it out one night when discussing the baby. What can I say we are very excited for this baby. I know that this was going to be the longest 9 months for me and Alex. We are very impatient people.

I was brushing my teeth while Alex sat on my bed calling out all his worries.

“What do you think this scan is going to show Kate? Do you think mini Gaskarth is healthy? What if it’s heartbeat is … err what’s the word?”

We had grown to calling the baby mini Gasket. It was sweet and made everything seem more real.

“Irregular” I said answering Alex’s questions and walking into my bedroom.

I was still living in my apartment. Alex said we would go house hunting soon but his been busy with the record company. They are very demanding on new bands but I know All Time Low can cope and they are making sweet sweet music.

“Oh my god! YOU THINK MINI GASKARTH HAS AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT” Alex threw himself back on the bed dramatically.

I widened my eyes at him. He was such a DRAMA KING. Not queen as he isn’t a girl.

“I was answering your question silly” I pulled him up by his arms and made him look at me. Straight in my eyes.

“Everything is going to be fine.” I reassured him. He seemed relax. I was finally ready and so was Alex.

We walked down the stairs and grabbed a piece of fruit each. An apple for me, banana for Alex. Then onto the car to go pick up Sally-Ann.

This was going to be awkward taking an ex of someone I used to have very strong feelings for to there first baby scan. The baby she was practically giving me to raise. Not to mention she hated me and I hated her.

We stopped at a red light. The car was silent and peaceful just the hum of Cobra Starship in the air.

“Great Aunt Peggy has a moustache!!!” Alex screamed making me jump about 15 feet in the air.

“W-w-what!” I stuttered at him. This boy was a loon.

“My great aunt Peggy has a moustache what if mini Gaskarth does too”

Ohh my god. He did not just freak out at me thinking that his first baby scan was going to show his little baby with a moustache.

‘Whack’ I hit him with a thud on the head. Idiot boy.

“Sorry. I’m just worrying” Alex said pouting and staring out the window at the bright blue sky.

It was a nice day today. Sky clear blue, a few scattered white clouds and the sun a burning vibrant yellow. Beautiful

-----------------------------------------

“Ow, it’s cold” Sally-Ann whined. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic whines.

From the moment she entered my car I have wanted to drive her off a cliff.
First she wore a short mini dress, TOO A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT.
Second she has shot numerous insults at me.
Third she felt Alex up and flirted with him.
Fourth she has asked so many stupid questions. Stupid, stupid questions.

She had annoyed me all the way to the doctors and in the waiting room but I felt all my anger melt away when we entered the room.

Sally-Ann exposed her stomach, and a few other parts considering her choice of outfit. But anyway when her little stomach bump was exposed I swear my heart melted. It was a tiny bump, looked as if Sally-Ann had eaten a bit too much. But it was there all cute and sweet. My eyes welled up as I looked at Alex. He was bouncy his knee excitedly, eyes fixated on the screen, waiting for mini Gaskarth to pop up on the screen.

I walked closer to him, nudging him closer to Sally-Ann. He lifted his chair up and placed it closer to her. In a friendly manner he laced his fingers with hers and shot her the famous Gaskarth smile. I hope the baby got that

I stood behind Alex uncomfortable but excited.

“Come on Katie, it’s your baby too” Sally-Ann said and for all the time I have known her. That’s when I saw it; she had a genuine not fake smile on her face as she pulled me over to Alex by my arm.

“You should see this. You and Alex” She said as she lightly pushed me onto Alex’s lap.

He stopped bouncing his knee and wrapped his arms around my waist breathing in my scent.

I heard Alex gasp as the black and white blurring lines appeared slowly showing mini Gaskarth.

“And there is your baby” The doctor exclaimed with excitement in her voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who has commented <3
and
to all the subscribers.
Easter Holiday is now ^__^
I have the next three chapters written and saved in word. }
Sooo comment and you shall get them, if you want them D:
<3 :D