Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Well if you think I'm being harsh.Well baby keep on counting stars!

Still Alex's Point Of View

Jonathan Perez, better known as Legacy.

Katie’s ex that she met through dancing. They were together a little over a year and split when he moved to another state to pursue his dance career but now his here, in front of me. I can tell by his eyes that his already after Katie. He pushed me aside lightly pulling off his sweater to show his ripped muscles off in just a vest. If I weren’t so little I’d give him a piece of my mind.

I pulled myself to the side and rested against a wall waiting for Katie to start dancing and watching Legacy closely. Katie hadn’t noticed I’m here yet, but she had noticed Legacy. She screamed with joy and ran at him wrapping her body around his. Already the jealously shot through me. They spoke for awhile then he went to stretch and greet the other dancers.

Katie walked shyly over to the cd player and pulled out her homemade cd and placed it into the player. She hit play then ran to the back of the dance studio. I had a good view of her and was anticipating her performance and to see what music was going to be on her cd.
The song started and she lowered her body to the floor. I was already amazed.
She began to move her body up and down. The song started I instantly recognised it.

She was in a crouched position she kicked her leg up, raising it higher and higher .How could someone bend that way. This move got the attention of nearly everyone in the dance class. The girl dancers looked at her with envy and the boys much like me looked at her with lust. I saw Legacy lick his lips and begin to stretch. Was he going to join her in dancing?

She was now standing, pointing her toes, stretching back exposing her stomach. I caught a glimpse of the ATL tattoo and smiled to myself.

‘Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)’


Her body worked faster and harder. Leaps and jumps in every direction, her body stretched in magical ways and all the way through a permanent smile on her face.
I was lost in thoughts when a very familiar song came on.

It was my song, a remix me and Jack had done when we were hyped up on sugar one night.

‘You've got me poppin' champagne
I'm at it again
Caught up in the moment
But not in the right way’

She was really getting into when…

‘BANG’ “How can you dance to this” Legacy scoffed and turned off my song.

How dare he! I saw anger flash in Katie’s eyes and called out to her.

“I’m falling in between, Tearing up at the seams” I sung softly at her, shooting her a small smile.

“Alex” Her breath seemed to catch in her throat. I wouldn’t have that effect on her would I? I stepped forward ready to take her away when she held her hand up to me signalling for me to stay where I was.

“Nice to have you back, Legacy” She growled at him circling his body. He seemed to bridle, how could he be scared of her?

“PLAY THE SONG!” Okay so maybe she was a little tiny bit scary when angry.

A circle had gathered around Legacy and Katie. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT… I’d love to see Legacy get his arse kicked.

The song kicked in, “I bet that you look good on the dance floor. The other dancers started to shake their bodies to the music and clap their hands. I joined the circle and could see Katie and Legacy in the middle. Katie had a venomous grin on her face while Legacy had a lustful sly smile on his.

Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making the eyes at you
She walked over and pressed her body close to his. Her butt touching his crouch area. She grinded slightly and I could tell Legacy had to suppress a moan.

And what it is that surprises me is that I don't really want you to
She turned in his arms and hitched her leg to his side. His arm holding it in place.

And your shoulders are frozen (cold as the night)
She pushed his shoulders down and he landed on the floor. She smirked down at him.

Oh, but you're an explosion (you're dynamite)
She put each leg over his body, and stayed standing up.

Your name isn't Rio, but I don't care for sand
He raised his hand up and she took it raising his body slightly.

And lighting the fuse might result in a bang, b-b-bang, go!
She lifted his body up and down a few times. Then she dropped his arm and jumped away from him and ran to the centre of the circle.

The chorus kicked in and Legacy was up and next to Katie both did some pretty awesome air guitar moves then turned and faced each other and did a few ‘krumping’ moves. Katie giggled and thought it was over she headed towards me a big smile on her face. When…

I wish you'd stop ignoring me, because it's sending me to despair
Legacy grabbed her by the wrist pulling her into him and back into the centre. She looked shocked. She had had enough of this game.

Without a sound, yeah, you're calling me, and I don't think it's very fair
She was pissed off and wanted him away from him. She looked at me with desperation. I couldn’t help her I couldn’t fight through the circle of dancers. I shot her my famous Gaskarth smirk and a wink.
She knew what to do.


That your shoulders are frozen (cold as the night)
He pushed her to the floor like she had done to him. She pulled him down too, he hovered over her body.

Oh, but you're an explosion (you're dynamite)
She filled the space of their bodies by lifting her hips to his. She rolled him over and was sat lightly on top of him.

Your name isn't Rio, but I don't care for sand
She rippled her body against his and lowered her head to his neck.

Lighting the fuse might result in a bang, b-b-bang, go!
Slowly she moved her lips up higher and higher until she reached his ear. This most have been a weak spot for him as she bit down slowly and he shut his eyes in ecstasy. I saw her lips move and whatever she said caused his eyes to shoot open and he looked shocked.
She ran at me, launching her body at me I caught her giggling. She was with me now but she seemed upset?

I wonder what she said to Legacy
♠ ♠ ♠
Long :|

Comment? (:

Thanks to everyone that has subscribed and commented <3 :D

Update tomorrow? Maybe two? I shall have to write more D: hahaaa. (:

:D <3