Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

And we both go down together

“This is the master bedroom. I’ll leave you two here to discuss this home” The young sales assistant told us. He was in a pinstripe suit, short black spiked hair and bright blue eyes. His eyes lingered on me for awhile, he looked up and caught Alex’s glare and scurried away.

I slapped Alex on the arm and he snapped out of his death glare.

“His like 12 leave him alone.” I scolded Alex. The poor boy was probably terrified.

“Sorry, well this house is perfect yes?” Alex questioned.

The house was gorgeous and just the right price. It had a large back garden that could easily fit a swing, slide and over play stuff for when mini Gaskarth was older. The front garden was small and sweet, a few daffodils sprung up in places, the grass green and obviously well looked after. The kitchen was a decent size and was fitted in stainless steel appliances. Large bathroom, a refreshing blue and very clean. Mini Gaskarth’ room would need to be decorated but it was the perfect size and was situated in a nice place where the sunlight wouldn’t hit the crib.

One problem

It was a two bedroom. One bedroom for mini Gaskarth and one bedroom for me and Alex?

“Well yeah apart from you know. The problem” Alex looked confused

“Problem?” God, boys could be clueless.

“Well one bedroom for mini Gaskarth and one for me and you! That won’t work Alex”

“Why wouldn’t it work” Alex snapped at me. moody boy

“Well we’d have to share a bed all the time?”

“We basically do that anyway!” Alex shot up interrupting me.

“I wasn’t finished.” I growled at him, if he was going to be moody then so was I.

“Now if you don’t interrupt I’ll carry on. We are not a couple mini Gaskarth and other people would think we were if we shared a room. What if either of us need space we will be sharing a house, do we really want to share a room as well? What if you want to hook up with a lady friend and you can’t cause I’m asleep in our room?”

Anger flashed in Alex’s deep chocolate brown eyes. What had I done wrong now? For the past week we have been at each other’s throats. I don’t even know why!

“Why if I want to hook up with someone! What about you Katie? You’re no virgin Mary! God your probably as much of a wh-“Alex eyes widened as he realized what he was about to say.

“Finish your sentence so I can fuck off out of here now!” I screamed at him.

His eyes fell to the floor and he shook his head.

“SAY IT ALEX.”

“You’re probably as much of a whore as I am” He whispered.

I stormed out of the room down the stairs and out to the street. I wasn’t sure where I was and the young house sales men came bounding up to me.

“So have you and your boyfriend decided on whether you want the house” I saw Alex behind us.

I was a whore was I?

I grabbed the sales man by his collar and pulled him closer to me. I could smell his cologne, the same as Alex's. His breath smelt minty and inviting. I smashed my lips to his and made eye contact with Alex who had moved closer to us looking shocked and hurt?

“His not my boyfriend” I whispered my breath gliding over the young mans soft, slightly swollen lips.

I walked away after that. Maybe this walking would help me clear my head?

Why had I just kissed that guy, and in front of Alex?

Why did he look so hurt?

Why do we keep arguing?

Why when I kissed that guy did I imagine that he was Alex?
♠ ♠ ♠
Could be another update today.
Tell me what you think?

Thanks to the people that commented (':

Off to try to straighten my hair with a bad finger )': ):