Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Just look at the mess you made

Mini Gaskarths 20 week scan
I was sat in the waiting room. Me and Alex haven’t spoke since the whole argument when house hunting. We text every now and then but that’s all. He text me letting me know the time of mini Gaskarths scan and asked whether I would be there.

I didn’t text back. Of course I would be there, and Alex knew I would. I don’t know why he bothered asking, probably just to try to strike up a conversation.
Alex and Sally-Ann haven’t arrived yet and the appointment was in 15 minutes. They better be here soon. A young boy and his heavily pregnant mum were sat next to me. The young boy started to whine about being bored. I felt the same. It was boring for me!
I felt a small jab in my stomach which was followed by a small child’s voice.

“You don’t look very fat” The young boy questioned.

“He means pregnant. You don’t look pregnant” His mother butted in and shot me a sympathetic smile. I mouthed to her that it was fine and she looked relieved and picked up a magazine.
“It’s cause I’m not.” I replied looking down at him as he swung his tiny legs. He was an adorable looking boy only 5 at the most.

He shuffled closer to me and quickly looked at his mother, she was engrossed in her magazine. He quickly stood up on the chair and whispered close to my ear.
“Maybe I should explain. This is a baby place, baby stuff happens here” He pulled away from my ear. His eyes wider than usual and he looked around the room.

“See everyone here is fat” He exclaimed causing all the potential mother’s too look over at us. He sat down and looked at me waiting for an answer.

“I’m here with a friend” I told him. He nodded in approval.
“and where is this friend?” He questioned. This young boy was very curious but so adorable. He had unruly blonde hair that got messier every time he spoke excitedly. Big bright blue eyes that showed his innocence and happiness. He was dressed nicely, a pair of jeans and a button up shirt. Adorable.

“He has not arrived yet” I replied as he pulled me over to the toy section. I sat down on the cool floor and watched him set up three cars. One blue, one red and one pink.

“Before we start playing cars, what’s your name?” the little boy asked looking up at me with his big blue eyes. I saw his mother look at us and smile. I think she trusted me with him.

“Katie, what is yours young man?” I said putting on a posh voice.

He let out a slight giggle and poked my nose.

“Tommy. Your funny Katie” He said smiling brightly at me.

Tommy picked up the pink car ready to hand it to me. When we heard shouting coming from behind us. We turned to see who was causing such a fuss, Tommy looked panicked and looked at his mum. I pulled him closer to me and smiled softly at him letting him know I was here if anything went wrong.

“She said she would be here” The male exclaimed. It was Alex.

“Maybe she is late. We were late Alex so it is possible” Sally-Ann replied taking a seat.

Alex sat next to her.

“ I know she will be here and even if she don’t please let her be a mum to mini Gaskarth” His voice was quieter now, making everyone except me turn away from Alex and Sally-Ann. His large hand ran along her slight baby bump. It was heart warming to see him care so much about me and the baby. Maybe I should forgive him.

“Kaaaaaaaaaaaaatie you have to have the pink car because you’re a girl okay?” Tommy whined at me.

“Yeah sure” I turned around ready to play some cars. Whatever the game was I was sure to win.

“Told you she would be here” I heard Alex mutter and soon I heard footsteps behind me.

He sat down next to me and reached for the blue car next to Tommy. Tommy small hand shot to Alex out reached hand and slapped it lightly. Alex looked shocked.

“Who are you? And why are you touching mine and Katie’s car’s?” Tommy stuck his small hands on his lips and looked at Alex disgusted. Alex looked at me pleading with his eyes for me to save him from Tommy’s scornful look.

“hmm yes. Why are you touching our cars?” I raised my eyebrow looking at Alex playfully. He smirked and pulled me into a bear hug. Both of us smiling. Tommy looked shocked.

“Oh Tommy. This is my friend. His name is Alex and he would like to play cars with us. Is that okay?” I looked at Alex a slight pout on my face. He plodded over to me and whispered into my ear.

“Can we trust this guy? He doesn’t seem like a good cars player” Tommy pulled away. We both looked at Alex surveying him. Alex squirmed under our gaze. I tugged on Tommy’s sleeve signaling that I needed to whisper something to him. He nodded on agreement and lifted up the pink toy car.
He walked slowly towards Alex, car in hand.

“Here Alex, me and Katie think you can handle this car”
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update. (':
I need to write more chapters.
I now have no chapters written D: D:

<3 Comment please?