Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Now I see you as I should have from the start.

The doctor said everything was fine with mini Gaskarth and from now on the midwife would deal with us. Me and Alex would be attending all of those appointments too.

Little Tommy was not in the waiting room when I came out, it was slightly upsetting He was a lovely boy. Tommy and Alex got along really well and it just warmed my heart how good Alex was with him. Alex was going to be a great dad.

Sally-Ann wasn’t as annoying at this appointment. She seemed to be more into the baby stuff. Maybe she had changed her mind. It’s selfish but I hope she hasn’t. I’m quite looking forward to helping Alex with the baby. Also, … it might… allow me to… getclosertoAlex.

Yes. The feelings are back and stronger than ever. Of course I won’t act on them, I can’t risk losing Alex. It would just make everything awkward. I think our argument and the not seeing each other for a while made me realize how much I’d miss Alex if we ever broke up also how much I… loved him.

I’d split from Alex and Sally-Ann. Not before Alex pulled me aside showering me with hugs and apologizes. He was coming round later to spend some time together that we lost.

I was on my way back to work when my phone rung. Thinking it was Alex I picked up not looking at the caller i.d

“Is she that annoying already butthead”

“Katie?” Ahhh not Alex.

“Sorry Mum I thought you were Alex. Anyway how are you?”

“That’s alright dear. I’m good. I just heard some things from Mrs Gaskarth and I just wanted to talk to you about them. In person”

“Oh right. Mum I’ve got to go to work now. I’m just around the corner from it. I’ll call you later and let you know when I’m on my way”

“Bring Alex. LOVE YOU” She shouted before hanging up.

Great. Interrogation from my mother. At least I’d have Alex with me. Actually I should text him and let him know our chilling out time had been cut short by my Mum.

‘Butthead. Going to Mum’s tonight. QUESTION TIME <3 x’ Send to Alex

I swung open the door of the store and called out to Tim.

“Back. Mini Gaskarth’ fine and I’m ready to work” I said skidding on the over polished floor.

Tim shook his head at my antics and pushed two cardboard boxes’ at me full with shirts and trousers. Great fun in the backroom sorting all this out.

I looked at my phone to see two text messages.
Jack and Alex

I thought I’d see what Jack wanted first. I haven’t seen him in awhile. I’d soon change that.

‘drdtrugikh,mfd! SO EXCITING! x –Jack Attack’

Odd

I quickly typed back,

‘What’s ‘so exciting’. Want to see your scrawny ass soon. Miss you <3 x’ Send to Jack

Now for Alex’s. A simple sure I’ll be there. I didn’t bother replying and got to work on the two full up box’s.
Work had finally finished. Working in the store was fun, but it could be very boring sorting through the new stock.
I placed my earphones in my ear ready for my walk home. All of a sudden I heard a honk of a car, my car I walked over to my car and pulled the passenger door open, sliding in. Alex was in the drivers seat smile on his face.

“Thought I’d surprise you” He squeezed my knee as I pulled out my earphones and placed them in my pocket. The simple gesture made me blush a crimson red. I hid it by getting my phone out of my pocket checking for new texts.

One text, Jack.

“Ohh Jack text me” I said to Alex. He looked flustered and grabbed my phone from my hand and slid it into his pocket. I was shocked. He carried on like normal, driving to my apartment.

I wanted to know what Jack was so excited for.
----------------------------
“So what is this I hear that your going to be a Mum and to Alex’s child” My Mum sat opposite me and Alex in the living room. Her eyes scanned my body, I was her only child left and she cared a lot.

“Well yeah. But not how you think Miss Peterson” Alex answered her. My Mum and Alex got a long very well. He helped my family out a lot after the death of Lauren and he helped a lot with my Mum’s condition. When I couldn’t cope and was being to selfish being an immature teen he was there pushing her in her wheelchair and making her feel like normal.
I sat there thinking of all the things Alex helped me with. My mum, the death of Lauren, Dad leaving. Alex had helped me with absolutely everything. Maybe it’s not a bad thing that I’m in love with him. He is a gorgeous lovely friendly kind boy.

Alex explained the situation with mini Gaskarth and Sally-Ann while I sat in my own world thinking of all the good and bad memories.

“So you’re going to adopt this ‘mini Gaskarth’?” My mum asked me pulling me from my daze.

“Errr if Sally-Ann agrees then I’d love to” My eyes locked with Alex’. We both smiled at each other and he took my hand.

“She will agree then you can be a proper Mum” His hand moved up slowly, going to graze my cheek. When my mum cleared her throat.

“So are you two finally together?” She was full of questions today. I knew we weren’t together but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to say it. Instead I put my head down, turned a bright red and mumbled an incoherent answer. Weird thing was Alex did the same.

My Mum sensed the tension and changed the subject.
“How’s the band Alex?” Alex broke out in a smile and I knew something big had happened with the band. I pulled my body closer to him and waited for the news.

“Actually that’s what I was going to say” Once again he reached out for my hand holding it tightly and keeping me sitting close to him.
“Katie I bought the house but we can’t have it for about 3 months” Okay maybe there weren’t no news about the band. Oh well still good news about the house.

“Aww a house together, that’s sweet” My Mum cooed at us.
“But why can’t you have it for three months. It’s not some sort of crap house is it?” My mum turned up her nose at the image of her baby girl and Alex living in a horrible dirty house.

“No, no. Mrs Peterson as if I’d let your beautiful daughter live in a house like that. We can’t have it for three months because All Time Low plus Katie will be… TOURING!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to write moreeeeeeeeee.

I saw w.a.t.o and mayday parade last night AMAZING <333.

W.A.T.O Second time seeing them, even better.
NUMBER ONE ENGLISH BAND!
Check them out <3

Comment? (':