Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

You always had this figured out

“Katie, Katie, Katie” Someone was screaming in my ear while a set of hands poked me in the side. Another set of hands was pulling my hair.

“GET UP LAZY BUTT” Now someone jumped landing on my stomach. I jolted up right and pushed them off of me. Then laid back down to go back to sleep. My bed was lovely and warm, I just wanted to sleep. I heard someone grumble then leave my room.
I kept my eyes shut and was starting to drift off back into my peaceful slumber when I heard a loud bang and some soft grumbles. I think my room was finally free so I could finally go to sleep.

I thought it was free until I got lifted from my bed. I opened my eyes to be met with someone’s butt. I could hear Rian talking.

“So her bags are in the van and Jack, Jack damn where is he?” Rian started to panic and I heard his feet run to a destination I didn’t know. I soon heard a scream, I assume he found Jack.

I still didn’t know who’s butt I was staring at and I don’t think they knew I was awake. Time to let them know
SLAP! “NICE BUTT! I shouted slapping the butt of the unknown person.

They gave their butt a little wiggle. They was out of the front door now and I heard Alex speak up.

“Yay. You got her Zack” Awww it was Zack Merrick’s butt.

He walked towards, what I assume was the tour van, and threw me in. I saw all my packed bags in the back. Jack was in the back waiting for me with wide arms and a pout on his face. Alex must have been locking up my apartment.
“Awww Jacko what’s up?” His pout got bigger and his eyes widened.

“Rian told me off” Jack pulled me into a hug.

“Poor Jackie” I petted his soft hair and snuggled into him.
“What can I do to make you feel better?” Alex, Rian and Zack were now in the car. How did I know that?

“Oh baby I know what you can do?”
“Ohh s my d mo’fo”
“Jack do not answer that!”

A warning to Jack from Rian. So he was in the car. Then an array of sexual favors shouted from Alex and Zack.

Ahhh tour had officially started and it was going to be FRE-KAY!

We had sorted everything with Sally-Ann. She was not to happy for us going away on tour but she would have to suck it up and get used to it. Me and Sally-Ann are much closer than normal, I found out her mum and sister were refusing to help her so I felt like I should be there for her. It’s the least I can do.
Me and Alex would fly over for the midwife visits and if Sally-Ann needed us she just needed to call us. Alex said that maybe at certain times he might not be able to fly over but I would. Yes it would be awkward just me and Sally-Ann but I promised Alex and mini Gaskarth to be there for everything and I was not going to break a promise to either of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tour has begun! n_n
what will happen D:

<3 off to par-tay (':

Comment?