Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Waiting for you to come back around to me

Second day into the tour and it’s been great. I have watched a few sets and plan to watch many more. Of course I watch my all time low boys. They are brilliant! I’m so glad people are finally getting to see their raw talent. Alex’s way of speaking to the crowd and his melodic voice. Jacks crazy tricks and awesome high fives that he tries to give to everyone. Zack’s spins and his permanent smile etched on his face. Rian’s foot going a mile a minute and throwing his sticks out to the lucky fans. brilliant

Every time we travelled in the van I fell asleep on Alex and this had become a big problem. This problem looms over my head and is ready to rat out all my feelings any day soon. I do not want that to happen especially on tour. Think of the awkwardness.

The problem is when I fall asleep on the van; the good old buzznet phone comes out snaps a few pictures and captures a few videos. Then Zack the dumbass uploads them to the buzznet website where every fan girl and boy goes on and sees it. Therefore resulting in comments like ‘what a slut’ ‘oh they’ve fucked’ ‘aww cute couple’ and ‘WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? What happened to the hot model one?’

The comments hurt. These people don’t even know me and yet they think they have the right to pass judgement on me and my best friend. I am not a slut and they do not know me well enough to call me a slut or any name come to think of it. Now those sorts of comments anger me and Alex explains to me that it’s just jealousy that I get to be so close and best friends with him. Big headed right? I know his right, but still I can get angry at being called these names.

Now the other part of the problem, the other comments. The ones that are threatening me, frightening me, the ones that are starting to show my feelings to Alex and the rest of the band. I don’t think it will be long until they are out in the open. Then the shut out Katie will begin. Alex will think my crush has escalated and become stalkery. He will turn away from me and shut me out. The boys will follow suit just wanting to do what’s best for the band, thinking about me but never trying to fix it. Then Sally-Ann will get back with Alex and raise mini Gaskarth while I sit at the sideline reading about the man I love in the latest addition of kerrang and only seeing the baby I was meant to raise when the photos are leaked on to the internet.

‘When’s the wedding?’
‘They make a lovely couple’
‘How cute’
‘Wow, she stunning. She is a keeper Alex’
‘Have children already, they will be drop dead gorgeous’

Those comments

When I read them my insides flutter and I turn a bright shade of red. Everyone notices and teases me for it. But what if they realise that the reason I turn as red as a tomato or run away when someone mentions the words couple is because I want all them things with Alex. What if they realise I’m head over heels in love with Alex Gaskarth and there is nothing I can do about it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there is mistakes. Spell check wouldn't work ):

First tour chapter? (':
Tell me what you think?

I have next chapter ready ^-^

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS COMMENTED <3 AND SUBSCRIBED <3