Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Is it so hard to remember.

Jack, Zack and Rian were still asleep. I was in the merch tent busying myself until the floods of customers were due. I made sure all the All Time Low t-shirts were spread out and that the intricate detail was on show. Alex had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his chest pressed against my back. Ahh safe

I haven’t left Alex’s arms since yesterday. With him being annoyed or upset I weren’t really sure I thought it might have annoyed him having to be with me all the time but instead the dark grey cloud that was looming over his head seemed to have been lifted by my presents. Odd

It was hot today so I was wearing an all time low top and a pair of shorts. I decided not to wear shoes and when I wanted to go somewhere which might have caused my feet pain I just launched myself onto Alex’s back and off we went.

I was happily humming ‘Children of the Night’ by The Blackout an amazing welsh band, making the merch look excellent. Even if I do say so myself. Alex tightened his grip on my waist and I soon found out why.

“Katie about yesterday”

I cut Kyle off. I wasn’t annoyed or pissed at him he didn’t and still doesn’t know about my hate for drink and being lifted of the ground. To be honest I think I over reacted yesterday and was about to apologize but Kyle continued.

“No hear me out, I’m really sorry about the way me and Caleb acted. We were inappropriate and didn’t think about you or your feelings. We invaded your privacy and I suppose your body kind of? I could see you were having a conversation with Alex but it didn’t stop me. By the way sorry to you too Alex.” Alex looked up and smiled.

When Kyle’s eyes returned to me I saw Alex roll his gorgeous brown eyes then turn away from me and Kyle.

Kyle continued, “Maybe as an apology, I could maybe you know take you on a date?”

I was shocked Kyle was hot and hot guys did not ask me out but I was also shocked that I did not want to go on this date.

It physically repulsed me to go on that date, not because Kyle was ugly because he was anything but. It was my feelings from Alex holding me back. There stronger than ever and I know if I agreed to go on this date all I would do was break my heart and Kyle’s, I would compare Kyle to Alex in everything single way and I know Kyle couldn’t match up to Alex. We had too much past and I hope a future.

Nevertheless I stuttered out a yes. I heard Alex gasp and turn round to stare at me. I could feel his eyes burning into my head. Kyle nodded and smiled at me. He ran off shouting I’ll see you later.

I went to talk to Alex but he kept giving me the cold shoulder. I poked him in the shoulder and whispered “Want to know a secret?”

I knew Alex couldn’t resist secrets, especially when it came to me. He turned around and shot me a grunt. I continued on with my secret. I pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt and placed my lips by his ear.

“There is no way in hell I am going on that date”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

Thanks to everyone who has commented and or subscribed <333.

I have the next chapter ready (y)
I'm going to write more today, hopefully >_>

ALSO I HAVE A ONE SHOT. WHICH I'M GOING TO POST IN A MINUTE, JUST NEED TO TWEAK SOME THINGS. SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT! :D