Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

There's no such thing as a miracle.

“Right we go on in 30 minutes so we can either do this now or later?” Alex questioned me.

The “this” he was talking about was our little good luck routine we had, nothing big. Kiss on each cheek, touch noses, high five and a big hug while screaming good luck in his ear. Ever since the first little gigs they used to do in coffee shops me and Alex had done this routine, and each time they rocked. Probably not the routine, more likely the bands amazing talent but its nice to think I contributed a little.

Of course I wished Jack, Rian and Zack good luck but all in different ways. Me and Jack had our crazy good luck hand shake, shake hands, high ten, bump butts then a big hug to finish it off. Me and Zack would chest bump then hug and me and Rian would high five then do one of them spinning hugs. We are all rather awesome with our little good luck things.

At the merch table I was swamped Alex was standing in the crowd of crazed fans, smiling politely at them while screaming the question at me. He was panicking, the line of fans was big and I had to serve them all alone. I’d make it to the show I know I would nothing would stop me.

All of a sudden the girls let out a piercing scream. I looked around panicked.

“Okay who the fuck is hurt? I don’t know first aid!” I shouted which caused the fans, and Alex to laugh at me.

I turned to my left to see a smiling Jack and realized the screams had been for him.

He nodded at me and we carried out our good luck routine. Then he sped away, going to get ready for the show. Next thing I knew Zack and Rian were in the booth we did our good luck routines and then they also sped of to get ready for the show.

I didn’t understand while Alex hadn’t done what Zack, Rian and Jack did and come into the booth. I looked up to look for his comforting brown eyes and messy brown hair. He was pushing through the crowd, trying his hardest to get close to the booth. I could hear his mumbled apologizes and nice to meets you as he passed through the crowd. He was finally near the front when…

“Oh my god you’re ALEX GASKARTH”

A girl that was stunning launched herself at him. She was easily 6feet tall and her lunge pulled Alex to the floor. I felt my heart sink at the contact when I realized she was perfect for him. Yes jealous, and I know they just met but she had piercing green eyes, long blonde hair, tanned long legs and was slim. She was basically a younger version of Sally-Ann, and her outfit suggested she was willing to sleep with anyone from a band. She had a white tube top on and a short black mini skirt, which I might add in her current position allowed the boys in her crowd to catch a glimpse of her underwear, she paired her outfit of with killer black heels. She looked sexy whereas there was me, boring brown-black hair that was slightly frizzy from the heat, blue eyes that I rimmed in black eyeliner in an attempt to make them pretty, I was short and my legs were a pale colour. My outfit was a pair of board shorts and a mayday parade shirt. I was not sexy!

Alex head finally resurfaced and I saw the girl place a cheeky kiss on his lips. I felt tears prick my eyes but I couldn’t let this effect me. With all the people around they would realize my feelings for Alex. I looked at the young girl in front, she seemed sweet a normal plaid button up shirt, black shorts, she wasn’t tall and looked around 15, she had hair of a similar colour to me and I smiled widely at her.

“How can I help you?” She went to answer me when I heard a distant shout from Alex.

I looked up and saw that Zack and Rian had picked Alex up and was carrying him away.

Jack made a path through the crowd so it was easier to take Alex to the stage. That was it I couldn’t wish him luck. For the first time since the boys started, I wasn’t going to get to wish the man I had serious feelings for good luck because of some slut.

Alex and the boys were no longer in sight.

“Hey what’s your name?” I asked the sweet girl in front of me.

“Casey” She smiled at me. I could trust her? Well I’d have too.

“You are now merch girl.” I moved her behind the booth screamed at the crowd that she was in charge and any funny business then I was going to kick their butts and a certain buff Zack Merrick would gladly help.

They seemed to listen apart from one girl. The slutty girl from before. She was not going to stop me; I walked up behind her as she shouted to her friends that Alex had kissed her and slipped in the tongue. She turned round and had to look down to see me, as she looked down my fist shot up and hit her square in the nose. I heard her gasp and looked at her nose a slight trail of blood was escaping it.

The crowd was easy to get out of since they saw me punch some girl. I made my way to the stage and there was Alex guitar hanging across his body and he was pacing up and down looking worried.

“Alex” I called out. His brown eyes met with mine and we ran at each other.

Without second thoughts I placed my lips on his.

He didn’t pull back.

Our lips moved in sync, his rough chapped lips against my soft dry lips. My eyes fluttered shut as I reached my bliss. I was kissing Alex

Alex hand was cupping my face while my arms embraced him tightly never want to let go.

Once I let go it would be awkward, would we still be able to be friends?

I felt Alex’s tongue touch my lips softly. He wanted this as much as I did and who was I to deny him. I parted my lips allowing his tongue to slip into my warm mouth, the tip of his tongue explored every part of my mouth and my tongue did the same to his mouth.

Our tongues touched briefly, I was starting to lose my breath and knew I’d have to pull away soon. I slowly started to pull away, as I did Alex caught my bottom lip in between his teeth and sucked softly on my lip. I let out a moan and then escaped from his mouth.

My head pressed to his chest as I listened to his heart. It was a lot faster than usual, and I had done that.

“Fuck, I want that sort of good luck routine” Jack Bassam Barakat, moment ruiner
♠ ♠ ♠
:O :O A kiss.

Not many comments last chapters ):

Comment? (':