Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

I'm turning the page for something new.

[Alex’s point of view.]

‘At Sally-Ann’s now. Midwife said everything is okay. I’m leaving here in 2 hour’s. I’ll see you when I get back? X <3’

The text from Katie was enough to send me overboard. The past weeks I bottled up my feelings, the confusion, the love, and the realization that maybe me and Katie had something other than friendship.

I let out a small sniffle but it was enough for Jack to look up from his laptop. He looked at me with shock and I showed him my phone. He smiled sympathetically at me and pulled me into a hug. I could hear him muttering that I need to man up and sort this out. That is what I needed to do not only for me but for Katie too.

Me and Jack spoke for hours and hours. Rian was driving and chipped in every now and then. Zack was engrossed in the conversation. We talked about Katie’s old feelings for me. Whether she had new feelings for me, I hope she did. My feelings for Katie, when I realized the feelings for Katie.

The van parked up, tomorrow would be the last show and then tour was over. After tour I had to sort out the nursery for baby Gaskarth, wait for baby Gaskarth to be born, only one more month. Finally sort things out with Katie.

We stayed in the van and got into our sweats and just chilled. Jack placed finding nemo in the dvd player and pressed play. Zack, Rian and Jack surrounded me and rather scarily asked at the same time, the fatal question.

“What are you going to do about you and Katie?”

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind. I wanted to ask Katie to be my girlfriend, apparently she had feelings for me and of course there was the kiss.

“I’m going to ask her out” I mumbled.

The boys erupted into shrieks, Jack claimed he was near to tears. After the excitement died down, slowly each boy went to bed.

I stayed on the pull out sofa waiting for Katie. She had text me saying the plane had landed and she would be at the van soon. Finding nemo was playing but I could feel myself getting sleepier and sleepier, maybe I wouldn’t get to ask her tonight.
---------

“See, this tentacle is actually shorter than all my other tentacles but you can't really tell, especially when I twirl them like this…”

I woke up. Rubbing my eyes lazily, it was still dark out meaning it was still night time. I could have sworn I heard Katie. Finally my eye sight restored and there she was in her pjs ‘twirling’ in front of the tv.

I couldn’t contain it any longer a broad smile overtook my face and I threw my body at her pulling her into a hug and lifting her of the ground.

“You’re back” I whispered kissing her cheek and pulling her to the sofa.

We fell asleep there, finding nemo in the background and hugging.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone that commented and subscribed (': <333

Tell me what you think? Comment? (': <3

-this story is longer than expected D: D: