Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

I can't help you anymore.

Ahh last day of tour.

In a month baby Gaskarth would be born. I’m quite excited, and Sally-Ann has just started speaking to the adoption people. I can’t wait to adopt the little bundle of joy.

I got home quite late last night. I walked into the van and saw Alex curled up on the sofa, he looked so sweet. I knew he was waiting for me to get home, but bless him he fell asleep. I put my bags and suitcases in to my little bunk and returned to where Alex was peacefully sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up and talk about the kiss as I was too tired and evidently he was too. Instead I walked in to turn the tv off, then I realised finding nemo was playing.

I love finding nemo and decided to watch it quoting it all the way through.

I was twirling in front of the sofa where Alex was sleeping when I felt a body press against mine. I was about to scream when the familiar scent filled my nose, it was Alex. He pulled me down to the sofa he was recently asleep on. My eyes instantly felt heavy and started to close. Alex whispered something in my ear then I fell to sleep.

------------

“oh my god he did it”
“oh this is so exciting!”
“this is so cute”


“What are you girls talking about?” I snapped at the gossiping boys. Alex stirred from underneath me. I sat up and looked at Rian, Zack and Jack. They looked like little school girls, big eyes and a creepy smile on their faces.

“Well?” Before the boy’s could answer Alex shot up and was pulling the boys away into one of the bunk rooms. I was left on the sofa confused. I decided to get up and get ready.

Once I was dressed the boys were in the living room area of the bus and were all dressed.

“Where is my welcome home hugs then?” I asked. All four boys shot up and piled on me. Jack screeching “rape” as we fell to the floor in a bundle of love and laughter.

------------

The last day of tour went extremely quickly. Me and Alex were back to normal, best friends again. He seemed to have something on my mind and kept telling me he had something to ask me. I was wondering if it was about the kiss, I hope he didn’t want to break of our friendship.

In the morning all the boys chilled out, I saw Kyle out the corner of my eyes he smiled friendly at me but I didn’t return it. I never turned up to that date and I didn’t want to be asked out on another date by him. I wanted no-one but Alex.
The afternoon All Time Low had a show, I wasn’t doing merch so I went and watched it. Alex dedicated a song to me and once again he said he had something to ask me.

After the show we were straight into travelling home. Apparantly once we got home me and Alex had a lot to do, do the nursery for mini Gaskarth, buy all the stuff for mini Gaskarth and talk. I feel asleep in the back of the van. Rian was driving and Zack and Jack were playing video games. Alex seemed to be zoned out, his arms were wrapped around my waist as I slept peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually did an outfit for this one ^-^
This is short just ending tour basically.
Comment? (':
Not many chapters left D: .. I don't think anyway hahahaaa.